Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
patiently awaiting pics u smell me
wink.gif

those black with red soles are wack, i want the metallic reds anything else is a bust. anyone feel the say

Originally Posted by WorldEvolution

Yea I got cop these since I missed the egg twice.
if you couldn't cop the eggs, when they dropped twice in just about a years time, what makes you think you'll be able to cop a hoh exclusive?  not flaming, just saying.  i mean, the eggs are still on the shelves in some spots.

Originally Posted by wrukus

i mean, the eggs are still on the shelves in some spots.
I was gonna say the same thing. How could you miss something that hasn't left yet? The eggs are still around

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

NT multi-city summit FTW
Hope 2 meet some of ya'll
nobody wants to meet u and like i said, ill be waiting for these in the mail at my house. dont act like u know everybody

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle
MJsaver
MondayNightraw
AlanDutch
l Knicks Fresh Knick l
Uptown1090
clearsole23
Dsmooth340
MrFlightPosite
Blaze1141

this is just some of the people coming thru...

i didn't forget the others i just put the names from the quoted boxes ... so the pyramid doesn't get od
Add me also... coming from LI, and I might have a 2-3 person entourage also.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by wrukus

if you couldn't cop the eggs, when they dropped twice in just about a years time, what makes you think you'll be able to cop a hoh exclusive?  not flaming, just saying.  i mean, the eggs are still on the shelves in some spots.
2 Of my friends work at HoH It's just to far of Drive for me so I tired to get them locally at FL but they only Get 6 Pairs of every kick so it's hard. But I'll have the eggs soon enough.

Yo I'm drunk but I'm in there like extra tight swim wear...ima bring the E&J, someone gotta bring the 40's and Sour....25th gonna be like the 4th in May...G, EZ, BRO, lets make it happen...I know yall reading this...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Yo I'm drunk but I'm in there like extra tight swim wear...ima bring the E&J, someone gotta bring the 40's and Sour....25th gonna be like the 4th in May...G, EZ, BRO, lets make it happen...I know yall reading this...

Stop spamming, LOL
you know i got that sid-our.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom