Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a whole different story with the soles changing, i dont think they will sit, these are going to fly off the shelves.. when they didnt comeout 3 years ago people were mad, i think its a good look, hope ther quality is good

this is just gettin crazy. all i can say is patience is good to have right now.. it's not even April yet.. there's still time for pics.

well as far as metallic red, HOH rep told me that those are photo shopped and the red sole is wats being released...... she sounded pretty sincere but who knows wat to believe

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

According 2 latest developents there are 2 foamposite ones with red upandcoming

That has long been established. The $#%* are you posting nonsense to open new pages for
indifferent.gif

this is cool.. hype is building, we dont have any pics, most people want all red foams...

people saying one color, and some saying another.. alot of people will disapointed.. only time will tell..

maybe this will be the most epicest ( i know thats not a word) thread EVAARRRRRRR

1000 pgs?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

....alot of people will disapointed....
agreed
Originally Posted by moneymike88

According 2 latest developents there are 2 foamposite ones with red upandcoming
That has long been established. The $#%* are you posting nonsense to open new pages for
indifferent.gif
he's not the brightest crayon in the box 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

lol at all the conflicting info... it's metallic reds... nah its black with red transulcent sole... nah its pros. had my head spinning for a minute then i remembered i don't give a damn til i see actual pics for either of the shoes mentioned.

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

lol at all the conflicting info... it's metallic reds... nah its black with red transulcent sole... nah its pros. had my head spinning for a minute then i remembered i don't give a damn til i see actual pics for either of the shoes mentioned.

OK mr. stink feet

^^^I like how you came out of the clear blue sky, with sudden information and is now posting in this thread as if you are some sort of authority on this matter. Not taking any credit from you, I just pay close attention 2 coincidences.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

we do not want black foams with a red sole, eff is that... and if those do drop I hope dudes arent lined up at HOH.. yall will just giving nike the go ahead to $$$+# out foams

hopefully it is these...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
  What are those amazing things of beauty?

^^^I like how you came out of the clear blue sky, with sudden information and is now posting in this thread as if you are some sort of authority on this matter. Not taking any credit from you, I just pay close attention 2 coincidences.

Im actually the OP of this thread you moron. Sit down and shutup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom