Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO PUT ALL THE RUMORS TO REST THERE ARE ONLY 1 FOAM RELEASING ON MARCH 15T AT HOH , BLK WIT CLEAR RED SOLES , NIKE REPS CAME IN TO MY LOCAL HOH AND SAID THERE ARE NO RED FOAMZ COMING OUT ON DA 15TH AND ALSO NO PEARLS RELEASE N SEPT EITHER, ONLY DA ROyal blues in SEPT-OCT !!!

Originally Posted by 9key

TO PUT ALL THE RUMORS TO REST THERE ARE ONLY 1 FOAM RELEASING ON MARCH 15T AT HOH , BLK WIT CLEAR RED SOLES , NIKE REPS CAME IN TO MY LOCAL HOH AND SAID THERE ARE NO RED FOAMZ COMING OUT ON DA 15TH AND ALSO NO PEARLS RELEASE N SEPT EITHER, ONLY DA ROyal blues in SEPT-OCT !!!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Skratch84

School me on HOH releases.... this means HOH stores only? No online sales?

if that's the case......... WEAK

well what do you think the HoH would stand for?
smh.gif
and how you ask a question, answer it, and then dismiss the notion all in one post...Thats WEAK
grin.gif
Wow, how immature. I didn't even answer my question, I guessed. But whatever, should of known NT was full of people like you to get a answer like that. Was lookin' for a simple answer... i've never bought from a HOH only. I'm new to that, not to buying shoes.

O well if its true about color more money in my pocket i new it was too good to be true all red with clear bottom on to the next one 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

School me on HOH releases.... this means HOH stores only? No online sales?

if that's the case......... WEAK

well what do you think the HoH would stand for?
smh.gif
and how you ask a question, answer it, and then dismiss the notion all in one post...Thats WEAK
grin.gif
Wow, how immature. I didn't even answer my question, I guessed. But whatever, should of known NT was full of people like you to get a answer like that. Was lookin' for a simple answer... i've never bought from a HOH only. I'm new to that, not to buying shoes.

people like me? what is that suppose to mean? and if you weren't new to buying shoes the last few yrs, then you would know full and well what an HoH release is....secondly you did answer your question...it isnt rocket science...a simple search of past NT HoH release threads would have yielded that answer...but i guess that's just another one of those expected answers from people like ME
indifferent.gif

i limited myself to this thread once a week to just let my self down more and more. regardless a copp but all this talk is killing me softly

what nt family well take this how ever u like, but i was curious and gave hohla a call today and they told me the all red ones are coming out in may. like i said take it how ever u like, because i still wanna see the shoe in my dam hand to beliieve it lol.

Yall so emotional, lol.

Dont like the thread, then dont click on it.

Its not like other threads have so much concrete info, NT is 90% speculation.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

what nt family well take this how ever u like, but i was curious and gave hohla a call today and they told me the all red ones are coming out in may. like i said take it how ever u like, because i still wanna see the shoe in my dam hand to beliieve it lol.

47.gif

Some of these post are just ridiculous .

Just saw on FB hoh ny said may 15 black foam red bottom.
Still hype for these will be off the wall.
smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom