Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

"Pink Foams" trending on twitter, seeing words like swaggy etc.

:lol: you guys can have them

Their cool for breast cancer month/week, whatever, but after that your playing yourself if you think they work.

these are MAD popular in asia

I can't knock anyone who truly wants them but if you decide you want to get them just because you see them on the court then . ____________.

Then what? It's just seeing them on a foot on a basketball court. Sometimes a shoe will look better, sometimes worse. For me, I liked how the pink looked a lot darker and not as "washed out" as it does in sime pics. They happened to be on Rondo (and another dude). BTW, lots of people got into Jordan's originally due to seeing them on Jordan and making a connection, whether they knew they were or not. I have always been more a fan of Tinker Hatfield than Jordan..

i dont want these.....i aint gonna lie though, these are starting to tug at da sneaker heart strings.....

:smh::smh:

Gonna try and make these my first Foams..

Not really into the Foam game, these gonna be a b**** to get? :smh:

I can't knock anyone who truly wants them but if you decide you want to get them just because you see them on the court then . ____________.
i think its more abt ppl seeing em on feet then in dem nasty pics. def looked washed out in pics like dude said b4. u could see gloss in pink more too

Back
Top Bottom