Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

roll.gif

bro, stop it already. that is def. not ur pic. i know bc it's MY pic from my old collection post from the old NT. u poseurs never let pass a chance to fake stunt.
mean.gif

http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/62734/Updated-7-16-09-CHARMCITYKID-39-s-Collection-39-99-Present-1
Dude, I never said it was my pic...... I said... Yeah, for a min woman had a few sick colorways... My purple, grey, and white X's are one of my most underrated kicks I have... If it makes you feel better, later, I will go to my storage and pull out my own pair and post another pic, just for you....

Last edited:
Dude, I never said it was my pic...... I said... Yeah, for a min woman had a few sick colorways... My purple, grey, and white X's are one of my most underrated kicks I have... If it makes you feel better, later, I will go to my storage and pull out my own pair and post another pic, just for you....

it's all good famb. it was the way u worded it. :wink:

on another note, as far as these pink foams go... trade bait at best!

Last edited:
they dont make em like they used to... :smh: , will still cop nonetheless

"Pink Foams" trending on twitter, seeing words like swaggy etc.

:lol: you guys can have them

Their cool for breast cancer month/week, whatever, but after that your playing yourself if you think they work.

THIS.

CAN'T SEE MYSELF BUYING THESE JUST TO WEAR FOR BREAST CANCER WEEK/MONTH THEN STASHING UNTIL THE NEXT YEAR. I KNOW I WOULD EVENTUALLY SEE THESE AS A, "WHY DID I BUY THIS?" PURCHASE. LUCKILY THEY DON'T LOOK GOOD TO ME AND NEVER WERE ON MY RADAR.

*KEEPS MONEY IN WALLET*

these look great on Rondo and Green's feet last night

Last edited:
these look great on Rondo and Green's feet last night

+1... don't think the avg joe can rock these and make em look as good.
btw, for that game, they don't get fined for not matching? like is it counted as breast cancer awareness or something?

btw, for that game, they don't get fined for not matching? like is it counted as breast cancer awareness or something?

Not %100 sure, but i'd assume it's cool b/c of breast cancer awareness.

average joes are lost on how to rock foamposites.. nothing disgusts me more than fully- tight laced foamposite.. it takes alot of swag to pull it off.. they dont get that much b-ball play no more, because the foam is a heavy shoe..  bball these days is all about light weight and mobility.  thankfully, down here in ATL.. not alot of people rock foamposites..  i think it took off as a fashion statement when NIKE started releasing loud and colorful  neon cw's.   before the bananna boat yellow, and electric blues things seemed okay.

^ only an idiot would rock foams with factory tight laces, ive seen it a few times, but its only on the newer foams like '11 royals and electric blues. etc. basically children who dont know how to wear their kicks

Last edited:
People will rock these with camo. Sadly. Pink foams are just a no go for me. If I see any grown man wearing these =
mean.gif
. A little judgmental on my part but that is my opinion i guess.

does anyone know if these will release in gs sizes?   I'd like to cop these for my wife and daughter.  

I'll cop but this foamposite gig is really on a downhill tumble.

They need to just bring back flightposites and call it a day

Back
Top Bottom