Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

only ppl buyn these is resellers an ppl that really like em. prob gon be easy cop like gym greens.

so these are releasing on the 21st and not the 23rd now?

itll make my copping the BRED 4s much easier if this is the case  
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

bu they will realease a 6 1/2 in mens which is kind of like a semi big womens size or kids size

but finding a sz 6.5 or a sz 7 is the thing though. Id love to find a mens 7 (WMNS 8.5) for my girl but thats gonna be the challenge

o no i know that. i just wanted him to know that even if (he/she) is in that size range, to not bank on it. because where i get my foams from they never have anything smaller than an 8

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS I need these *face going into distress*

So shinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. If these were flaming then, nah.

I chatted with a Nike rep just now. He said 11/23 is the RD. I'm inclined to believe that because releasing these on a Wednesday is kind of dumb to be honest.

but finding a sz 6.5 or a sz 7 is the thing though. Id love to find a mens 7 (WMNS 8.5) for my girl but thats gonna be the challenge

that size is easy, da HARD ONES to find are size 6 and 6.5 in men..i ONLY see em in stock on NDC, after they vanish from there, no other retailers really carry

those super small men sized foamposites.

that size is easy, da HARD ONES to find are size 6 and 6.5 in men..i ONLY see em in stock on NDC, after they vanish from there, no other retailers really carry

those super small men sized foamposites.

urban accounts carry size 6 and up.
around here DTLR always gets 6s and stuff for all foam releases.

These should not be that limited one of my connects at a FL sent me a photo today saying they have them in stock volume per location may not be high but more locations are receiving these then the stores that received the red foams

Good luck to those who want these.ima pass and wait for stealths

I homestly miss the days of the solid sole

Back
Top Bottom