Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

I thought i seen this pic in here somewhere but i couldnt find it....ill put it back
I was at the mall today at the footlocker outlet and saw this shirt there -- I think its an old shirt from nike that just matches since it was at the outlet -- It was on sale for $20 so i scooped it.

victor-cruz-wearing-nike-air-foamposite-one-polarized-pink.jpg

Last edited:
i scored a cool hook up

i got 5 tickets for 4 pinks and 1 breds

it was crazy , people were posted in line 4-5 hours early for tix

cant wait til weds.....................................................................................peace23

Last edited:
I thought i seen this pic in here somewhere but i couldnt find it....ill put it back
I was at the mall today at the footlocker outlet and saw this shirt there -- I think its an old shirt from nike that just matches since it was at the outlet -- It was on sale for $20 so i scooped it.

victor-cruz-wearing-nike-air-foamposite-one-polarized-pink.jpg
there's a reason it was on sale. :x

edit - and lol at the sig above me. you might be overestimating the resell value of these pink foams. yeah, they're better than electrolimes, but only a few will be higher than $260-$270 when almost everyone is trying to flip them. 3 pairs of the same shoe in different sizes for 1 pair of sb 8s?lol. wow! good luck with that.

p.s. these foams have sat at people trying to sell them early. just came from a dunk exchange where no one was copping at $350. homie let them go for $300 and this was to get them early. you're dreaming if you think you scored on these.

Last edited:
I got the dm from NTDC.... Do you still have to line up or do you just walk in and get your pair?

I tried to send a DM yesterday for NTBoston and it kept saying internal server error. Has this happened to anyone else?

Does anybody know the Twitter account of any Nike Store in Virginia that does RSVPs?

Some on gold me that you can special order fosmposites in kids sizes from Nike... Has anyone done this or is it true?

there's a reason it was on sale.
sick.gif

edit - and lol at the sig above me. you might be overestimating the resell value of these pink foams. yeah, they're better than electrolimes, but only a few will be higher than $260-$270 when almost everyone is trying to flip them. 3 pairs of the same shoe in different sizes for 1 pair of sb 8s?lol. wow! good luck with that.
p.s. these foams have sat at people trying to sell them early. just came from a dunk exchange where no one was copping at $350. homie let them go for $300 and this was to get them early. you're dreaming if you think you scored on these.
laugh.gif

Htown wussup? Tried galleria hoh but they said they gve out all the titickets yesterday...
Any other spot beside northline? Cnt mke it till after work smh....
Online hasnt been nice to me lately but I ll try I guess

if they as general as ppl are saying, PLEASE NtNY bless me with a DM. I been shafted about 8 times since the concords and only been able to reserve a spot for the playoff 12's. I gotta go into the city tommorow anyway.

ntny just went up.

EDIT: DM closed. Im sure i didnt get picked. I hate this RSVP ish, I had the dm ready and sent it as soon as the twitter page popped up(happened to be staring at it). O well, ntny is rigged anyway so I was screwed from the jump lol.

Last edited:
LOL@ that gif!! duh man they yea are all slightly rigged for the most part. if it wasn't, there would be no reason to send a DM, you could just post a tweet and everyone could see who tweeted first and what time. instead, there is person who can see ALL NAMES and can pick and choose em! of course familiar names aka homies will win then you will have your randoms

LOL@ that gif!! duh man they yea are all slightly rigged for the most part. if it wasn't, there would be no reason to send a DM, you could just post a tweet and everyone could see who tweeted first and what time. instead, there is person who can see ALL NAMES and can pick and choose em! of course familiar names aka homies will win then you will have your randoms
Everything is rigged according to some of you people. Lining up is rigged, RSVP is rigged, the raffles are rigged, stores are rigged, online is rigged etc. Some of you people will cry about anything 
laugh.gif
. What's not rigged to you people?

Back
Top Bottom