Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Why have I never got an answer besides "I will forward your feedback" about shipping shoes in a BAG in 2012, almost 2013?
I mean you guys charge an additional $4 to get the thinnest damn box, how cheap do you really have to be?

Unfortunately, in our position as representatives, we aren't directly in charge of this matter, so all we are able to do is make sure the proper personnel hear your concerns. However, we have been double boxing most major releases.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Why have I never got an answer besides "I will forward your feedback" about shipping shoes in a BAG in 2012, almost 2013?
I mean you guys charge an additional $4 to get the thinnest damn box, how cheap do you really have to be?
Unfortunately, in our position as representatives, we aren't directly in charge of this matter, so all we are able to do is make sure the proper personnel hear your concerns. However, we have been double boxing most major releases.

EastbayRep - Ryan
 Quite frankly, you need to double box ALL of your releases.  Most people here buy multiple sneakers and have to stack all of their sneakers.  Some of these boxes come in a condition where they can't be used at all.  I won't buy from Eastbay again until they meet the standards of all your competitors: Nike, Richard's, etc.

Women who allow themselves to be dragged out to camp out for a pair of shoes are a. unfair cause we all know you're getting your dude another pair and b. shameful.

Why aren't you home smashing her or out eating or watching a movie.

Agreed. I've thought about it a few times, but for pink Foams, no thanks.

It seems that the pink foams are quite controversial. My feeling is...if God created colors, pink is fine by me. I dare anyone of u to call God gay when u die. :lol:

I'm 100% in on the pink foams. They are NICE!

Last edited:
DMV is SOLD OUT.

Jesus ******g christ, i leave for the weekend and their sold out through MD. It shouldnt be this hard :smh:

"Elvis" and "Gay G_D"....this thread is epic!
laugh.gif

It seems that the pink foams are quite controversial. My feeling is...if God created colors, pink is fine by me. I dare anyone of u to call God gay when u die. :lol:
I'm 100% in on the pink foams. They are NICE!

Cool story bro.

Extra, extra, read the headlines --

Master NT theologian refutes atheism via pink Foamposite - pronounces definite sex of unilaterally anthropomorphic deity.

Nice try, but the secular version of the argument is much better.

What we perceive as colors are really just variations of wavelengths of light. Wavelengths of light have nothing to do with sexual preference. And, people afraid somebody else will think they are gay, or who call others gay as an insult are bigots are who uncomfortable in their own skin and not worth caring abou.

If you like 'em, buy 'em. If you don't, pass.

End. of. story.

Last edited:
Cool story bro.
Extra, extra, read the headlines --
Master NT theologian refutes atheism via pink Foamposite - pronounces definite sex of unilaterally anthropomorphic deity.
Nice try, but the secular version of the argument is much better.
What we perceive as colors are really just variations of wavelengths of light. Wavelengths of light have nothing to do with sexual preference. And, people afraid somebody else will think they are gay, or who call others gay as an insult are bigots are who uncomfortable in their own skin and not worth caring abou.
If you like 'em, buy 'em. If you don't, pass.
End. of. story.
or. buy them for the undecided.
laugh.gif

Quite frankly, you need to double box ALL of your releases.  Most people here buy multiple sneakers and have to stack all of their sneakers.  Some of these boxes come in a condition where they can't be used at all.  I won't buy from Eastbay again until they meet the standards of all your competitors: Nike, Richard's, etc.

I definitely see where you are coming from and will be forwarding both of these comments on today.

EastbayRep - Ryan

looks like most of the stores in my area are going to get these (Shoe Palace, Sheik, FTL, Footaction etc.), also don't forget the online stores, iam kinda suprised in a sense because rarely you see a foamposite one or pro being these much widely available in stores, but iam not complaining a bit
ohwell.gif
 it just makes it easier to grab a pair imo
happy.gif

Last edited:
looks like most of the stores in my area are going to get these (Shoe Palace, Sheik, FTL, Footaction etc.), also don't forget the online stores, iam kinda suprised in a sense because rarely you see a foamposite one or pro being these much widely available in stores, but iam not complaining a bit
ohwell.gif
 it just makes it easier to grab a pair imo
happy.gif
crimsons were widely released and took one persons life. Foams are the new sb dunk craze for new "sneaker heads"

crimsons were widely released and took one persons life. Foams are the new sb dunk craze for new "sneaker heads"
but with so much heat releasing this week, iam hoping that it will take away some of the hype for the the Foams

Got my dm back from nike dc!!! got people down in dc to pick up for me :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Wow just won nikedc twitter dm this week has been great Statue of liberty hyperpoistes, Nike zoom rookie galaxy , Pink foams

I won a pair from @NIKEDC. I don't really want them. Was just messing around since I never win a spot for a shoe I actually want. Not sure what I'm going to do.

Yesterday I managed to get my ticket size from my FootLocker. I wasnt able to get a ticket for the BRED IVS, but ill have those no matter what

I just got a DM that I have a pair of size 12 from Nike Chicago. I was planning on being out of town on my way back home for Thanksgiving on Wednesday. Do they ever let people switch the name it is under?

Back
Top Bottom