Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Dang...I won the nikedc dm and just got the news that ima be in NYC!! :smh::smh: anyone know a place in Brooklyn that will have these and doesn't need a ticket?? Please help me out!!!

I just got a DM that I have a pair of size 12 from Nike Chicago. I was planning on being out of town on my way back home for Thanksgiving on Wednesday. Do they ever let people switch the name it is under?
Nope never heard them letting people do that but it doesn't hurt to call or DM them and try to switch names. I'm sure they will understand and would rather have the sneaker sold than just sit. With that said, I doubt they would sit either way lol.

Just won 2 size 12's only need that one though :lol:  :smokin

Did you send in the same name twice or send in different names from the same Twitter account or Different names with different accounts? I'm asking because I want to know if they'll award the RSVP to two different names under the same Twitter account.

Did you send in the same name twice or send in different names from the same Twitter account or Different names with different accounts? I'm asking because I want to know if they'll award the RSVP to two different names under the same Twitter account.
Two different accounts. I'm going to try what you said on a shoe I don't want thought to see if it works though.

I'm pretty sure that this question has been asked a million times in the past, but i would really love to hear how in the world do so many of you get through on these websites to make your purchases?? Are you guys using like some sort of special computer software or something? lol funny, but so serious.. I have yet to be successful online with any "popular" release...

Last edited:
anyone know any european sites that will have these?itweeted ndc europe and they said theyr not gonna get em...

Got a ticket for Pink Foams sz 10 @ FL. Would b kool to get a sz 11. I'm prob gonna sell the 10 or trade it first

I'm pretty sure that this question has been asked a million times in the past, but i would really love to hear how in the world do so many of you get through on these websites to make your purchases?? Are you guys using like some sort of special computer software or something? lol funny, but so serious.. I have yet to be successful online with any "popular" release...
*Sees Join Date* *Sees number of posts* Confused..

To answer your question, just gotta be fast with the mouse, have a fast internet speed, and pray.

got my DM from SM.
nthat.gif

then I got a DM saying to disregard my DM
frown.gif

Last edited:
Jayz, when niketalk went to their new system they reset your post count to zero and if you didn't go thru the process to get your true post count back it just started over. Your joined date was not affected.

Last edited:
*Sees Join Date* *Sees number of posts* Confused..

To answer your question, just gotta be fast with the mouse, have a fast internet speed, and pray.

For some reason my post count didn't carry over when the site switched up..

too general. was hoping these would be a lot more limited but they are gonna be as general if not more than the crimsons... :smh: :smh: :smh:

too general. was hoping these would be a lot more limited but they are gonna be as general if not more than the crimsons... :smh: :smh: :smh:
Damn, so basically you only wanted them because you thought they were limited? I'm glad they're sounding pretty general, great colorway that I'd love to add to my collection so I hope they're easy for me to pick up.

For people who have done the whole reserve thing for NikeStore DC....do i just have to be in line between in 8-9:30? First time I've gotten a reservation, not sure how it works exactly. Thanks in advance.

For people who have done the whole reserve thing for NikeStore DC....do i just have to be in line between in 8-9:30? First time I've gotten a reservation, not sure how it works exactly. Thanks in advance.
pretty much all the NikeStore works the same, no line necessary just be there within the aloted time (depends on that Nikestore) or else they will put it on display on the store for sale

Last edited:
pretty much all the NikeStore works the same, no line necessary just be there within the aloted time (depends on that Nikestore) or else they will put it on display on the store for sale

If you don't show up in NTNYC, they usually re-rsvp the remaining pairs.

Back
Top Bottom