Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

you make money selling sneakers?
*willy wonka face here*
so, tell me how lucrative it is and how cool you are
laugh.gif

I make money every rip to. You mad? I'll make money regardless so I don't care if they sellout. That makes you sad doesn't it?
I feel u bruh get ya money. I can never understand this: copping multiple pairs to sit in a closet and look at for years and never where is more ethical than someone copping to sell to provide for there families? And most that "collect" end up selling down the road years later anyway. If you're not wearing every pair of shoes you buy you're no better than the next man copping to sell.

*Waits for the "easy cop" replies*

Even though we all know your heart is racing and you're going crazy to get them into your shopping cart.

:lol:

That was a smooth and fast checkout on NDC, eastbay froze right away... Now i wonder how easy the 4's will be...

Last edited:
I have a 12.5 sitting in my cart now but i really need at least a 12, ideal 11. damnit im ight as well just throw in the towel.

are eastbay and foot locker not doing the checkout line counter anymore? I was getting cops easy that way. the way its going now the counter timer is off and Ill never get a pair at this rate from them.

why cant i have a hookup!?

and yes, im whining and I dont give a damn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom