Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

No confirmations yet, but actually relatively painless. Got an error one time, but refreshed and boom. No issues. Just waiting on that confirmation!

Man no luck with ndc. :wow: I got on about 5:01 tried to add size 15 and gone. Dah well I'm waiting with eastbay. Hopefully I luck out. If not on to the next :nthat:

Copped the method works

so far im 2/2

galaxy rookies & pink fomas

next up Doernbecher 9s

NDC performance is hit or miss for me....i do that same stuff every time...im only about 50% since this new "in cart" processing started...
either way, i got these, we shall see come time for the XI
no need to deal with NDC for the IVs
-sf77

Is there a certain way to get the link faster because I think thats how I missed them on NDC.

Copped the method works

so far im 2/2

galaxy rookies & pink fomas

next up Doernbecher 9s
Good lookin out, fam.  Your method seemed a bit lengthy when I read through it, but my simplified version of it did the trick.
laugh.gif

done and done. im not going to say blah blah this was the easiest cop ever.... but for some reason it was. even with the twitter link not popping up right away for me, i refreshed and got it myself.

work in an hour, time to sleep for a half! but.... do i really need pink foams?! that will be the question until they arrive!

Why do people put shoes in their cart that they have no intention of buying? just makes it harder on everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom