Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Scooped up my pair on NDC. I usually strikeout on NDC and usually get through on Eastbay, today was the opposite. It was a lot easier on NDC than normal, thanks to whoever said NDC would be the place to go.

#success

34njgir.png

I don't know how in the world I got them in my cart just now...I woke up thinking "its not gonna happen -_-" but here they are :wow:

Copped my 9.5 from NDC. Just got my confirmation email and all. I'm surprised I got through on the twitter link, every other big release i've struck out on. Oh well, it'll be a good thanksgiving. Bred Ivs coming friday. 

Just testing my skills to see if i can get em online.......man the hell up and stop crying.....it will go back on the site if you want the kicks keep checking until you get the sold out from nike twitter.
Go test your "skills" somewhere else.... like everyone else said, you make it harder for everyone else to cop.

Got my pair through NDC and I had a pair in my cart at Eastbay.  Since I'm not trying to resell, I'm dropping a 9.5 from my cart on Eastbay in about 2 minutes for someone to grab.

Back
Top Bottom