Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Ok. I've lived in NYC my entire life, and nobody in my circles ever called them that.
I don't even remember young people referring to drug dealers as "dope dealers" or drugs as "dope." I mean, the people who said that stuff were like 40 years old. Not saying you're full of it, just that such was not the case in Queens.

BIP, I'm more surpised at the fact that we have 50+ year old cats from Baltimore in this thread rockin' Pink 'dopes'.

Ima lose it fc cancelled my order to raise the price they i went on eBay to get em found a guy to get em for 255 shipped payed through PayPal he left them on eBay by accident suspicious and sold em and refunded my money ima just lose it

^^^

check ebay homie, alot of reseller seem to be stuck with these, just seen like 100 auctions ending soon all with 0 bids with prices starting at like 240. failure for resellers, not too many people want a ALL pink shoe foam or not including me

Last edited:
lol these r collecting dust in stores, how come ppl cant find em?

^^^
Apart from a few cats frequenting sneaker forums/blogs the general public will simply NOT drop $200+ on an all pink MEN'S shoe.

Up until '10 we'd be shipping entire runs of men's shoes with pink accents at my store to the outlets. Now you have impatient dudes dropping $400+ on ALL pink sneakers that are best a $100 cop at an outlet.

Last edited:
I got my 12.5 replacements in today and they still don't feel right, I guess my foot isn't the right shape for foamposite ones but the a 12 in the pros fit fine. Well looks like I'm selling them on ebay for retail plus shipping. 

Ima lose it fc cancelled my order to raise the price they i went on eBay to get em found a guy to get em for 255 shipped payed through PayPal he left them on eBay by accident suspicious and sold em and refunded my money ima just lose it
Have we just done away with punctation all together? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

footlockers, footactions and hoh throughout the tristate area. Im guessing more are in the dmv from what ive heard

good nyc is the finally the foam winner

i guess on every up coming foam release from here on out we dont have to have this stupid debate anymore

me i could care less what state is the "foam captial"

Broke mine out a couple days ago. They looked great on feet, I wore camo shorts, black tee, white/black elites.

Broke mine out a couple days ago. They looked great on feet, I wore camo shorts, black tee, white/black elites.

does not match what so ever but hey to each his own, i did see the other day at the mall the released a black and pink penny hardaway snapback...

footlockers, footactions and hoh throughout the tristate area. Im guessing more are in the dmv from what ive heard

nah these sold out at midnight in DC, I dunno about MD or VA, but i am pretty sure they sold out before noon. We always sell out of foams always been that way. It's always been a DC thing for foams since 97. Foams, Nike Boots and New Balances is what we known for. Foams will always sell out here, the only reason the gym greens didn't sell out is because we had a storm that weekend and most places did not have power, malls didn't have power and people ain't have no power so it wasn't easy to cop them on release date so they ended up sitting. Anyways SH had a slight restock on these is anyone wantas to cop phone orders only.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but people weren't claiming NY didn't check for Pennys, rather the claim was specifically around the Foam One on it's original release.
Penny 1s were huge. The 2s did aight too.
Foam Ones, at first release, not so much... in any region. Price point was just too high.
BTW, anybody from NYC who claims that these were around and NY cats were calling them "dope dealers" is suspect, IMO. "Dope dealer" may have been a term used in DC, but not really in NY.

never heard of that term around here that's some B-more NYC slang :smh:

Back
Top Bottom