Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

does not match what so ever but hey to each his own, i did see the other day at the mall the released a black and pink penny hardaway snapback...
Sorry for not wanting to look like one of you clowns who walk around in your matching hats, with corny slogan t shirts and size 42 true religion jeans. With a shoe this bright, if you try to match it you just look like a total clown

Last edited:
Sorry for not wanting to look like one of you clowns who walk around in your matching hats, with corny slogan t shirts and size 42 true religion jeans. With a shoe this bright, if you try to match it you just look like a total clown

lol from what you just said i can tell you hav no sense of style or dress. and you get paused for just putting your outfit on the net like you trynna impress some guys :lol: but that's what yall kids do these days yall mommas let yall walk out the house lookin like anything. skinny jeans all mismatching colors...its crazy these days.

lol from what you just said i can tell you hav no sense of style or dress. and you get paused for just putting your outfit on the net like you trynna impress some guys
laugh.gif
but that's what yall kids do these days yall mommas let yall walk out the house lookin like anything. skinny jeans all mismatching colors...its crazy these days.
ladies ladies ladies can yall chill

lol from what you just said i can tell you hav no sense of style or dress. and you get paused for just putting your outfit on the net like you trynna impress some guys :lol: but that's what yall kids do these days yall mommas let yall walk out the house lookin like anything. skinny jeans all mismatching colors...its crazy these days.
I was just saying what I wore with them because people were saying they couldn't wear these with anything. And i would never wear jeans with foams so nice try but no cigar. Have a nice day sir

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but people weren't claiming NY didn't check for Pennys, rather the claim was specifically around the Foam One on it's original release.
Penny 1s were huge. The 2s did aight too.
Foam Ones, at first release, not so much... in any region. Price point was just too high.
BTW, anybody from NYC who claims that these were around and NY cats were calling them "dope dealers" is suspect, IMO. "Dope dealer" may have been a term used in DC, but not really in NY.

never heard of that term around here that's some B-more NYC slang :smh:

It's definitely Baltimore slang.

I'd put them bums on blast if I were you!  SMH.  It's crazy how NY dudes don't want to give credit to the DMV for being the pioneers of this Foam thing. Another this they don't give us credit for is being the pioneers of this Nike Boot thing.  My older brother was wearing ACG Nike boots in the late 80's! the colorful one, can''t remember the exact name but we did that back then while NY cats were wearing Timbs, LOL!  By the way we did that too in the DMV (i.e. Super Timbs).  What yall know about them ,lol!

My dude... I had to quote you just for remembering Super Timbs! I swear I wanna new pair to break em backout.

Dude... This line of thinking is crazy. Mad people wear foams with jeans and you could match.

Yall need to stop Followin Lil Wayne fashion sense. Camo with Pink? CAMO WITH PINK? To each his own, but don't throw stones while in the glass house.

Last edited:
My dude... I had to quote you just for remembering Super Timbs! I swear I wanna new pair to break em backout.
Dude... This line of thinking is crazy. Mad people wear foams with jeans and you could match.
Yall need to stop Followin Lil Wayne fashion sense. Camo with Pink? CAMO WITH PINK? To each his own, but don't throw stones while in the glass house.
To each his own, but I've never worn foams, kobes, lebrons or any bulky/non leather or suede basketball shoe with jeans. Just doesn't look right to me. And I should have known I would get flamed for the camo shorts on here, I like em so its all good.

I still think that these are a fly pair of shoes. I wish that they collabed with Susan B Komen for Breast cancer awearness and part of the proceeds went to that. Did they do that this year?

Any one looking to save some bux on these should hold off a minute. Nike released a ton of them. IMO these shoes are awful but with a little searching theirs already real size pairs on ebay or NT for 230 and Iv seen em go on ebay for 210!  Guessing these will be a few bucks more then the electrolimes when they bottomed out. Way too many sellers holding pairs

RESELLERS TOOK A BIT OF A HIT ON THESE... HAHA... THAT PINK JUST ISNT ENOUGH TO SHOOT DEMAND THROUGH THE ROOF... COLOR IS FLY BUT AT THE MOMENT STILL CANT BUY AND WEAR THESE LOL

Any one looking to save some bux on these should hold off a minute. Nike released a ton of them. IMO these shoes are awful but with a little searching theirs already real size pairs on ebay or NT for 230 and Iv seen em go on ebay for 210!  Guessing these will be a few bucks more then the electrolimes when they bottomed out. Way too many sellers holding pairs
i need em for that price

If anybody is still looking for these there is a pair at Nike Chicago right now, size 12. Went to go get my stealths and the guy in front of me exchanged the Pinks for his stealths. Don't know if they'll last but give it a try...

QFT

Back
Top Bottom