Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

eyes.gif

Last edited:
i seen a big butch chick with these on..felt appropriate.

I laughed loudly, hahaha.

But I do like these a lot. Mine just came in, 230 shipped on eBay, and they're incredible in person IMO. Didn't expect the light silver colored stripes on the tongue. Very nice with the pink. These def aren't for everybody. Again, only IMO, cuz I realize this might not be a popular opinion, but I feel better in the gym with these when deadlifting, squatting, or benching heavy. Wearing pink makes me add twenty pounds to al my lifts lol. Not to mention that foams provide incredible stability for squatting/deadlifting..

Queue the "not sure if serious" gifs and comments from anti-bodybuilder/people who are afraid to get big..

I laughed loudly, hahaha.
But I do like these a lot. Mine just came in, 230 shipped on eBay, and they're incredible in person IMO. Didn't expect the light silver colored stripes on the tongue. Very nice with the pink. These def aren't for everybody. Again, only IMO, cuz I realize this might not be a popular opinion, but I feel better in the gym with these when deadlifting, squatting, or benching heavy. Wearing pink makes me add twenty pounds to al my lifts lol. Not to mention that foams provide incredible stability for squatting/deadlifting..
Queue the "not sure if serious" gifs and comments from anti-bodybuilder/people who are afraid to get big..
roll.gif
at wearing shoes when deadlifting.

All gone now.  I had a 9 in my cart but gone before I could checkout.  Props for the link though.

Last edited:

Saw this on twitter last week and thought it was pretty funny. Sorry if it's been posted already

these are terrible especailly in person i do not understand why people think these are tight and i do not see how they sold out. suprised i havent seen any chicks wearing them

these are terrible especailly in person i do not understand why people think these are tight and i do not see how they sold out. suprised i havent seen any chicks wearing them

I'm still trying to get my pair and I'm a girl

Back
Top Bottom