Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

I didnt even think twice about that #RSVP hashtag that it said to send, but thats a great question. Ive failed miserably on every release through NTSF
im honestly believing that this stuff is rigged lol. i would always see people complain and think they were being salty... but i can see now if one were to think it is rigged, or somehow altered to help "certain" people lol

there not twitter link only u should  be able to search and find them right before 8am 

Last edited:
I didnt even think twice about that #RSVP hashtag that it said to send, but thats a great question. Ive failed miserably on every release through NTSF
me too they got me on that one
laugh.gif
 no sweat though, everybody has a 2 pair limit online so that alone tells me that these will be not so dam hard to cop online
happy.gif

won the rsvp @ NTSF...fist time i won in a minute!! plan A. was raffles for my area and i lost. plan b was camp out at my local spot and already 5 people in line @ 2:00 pm and shoes dont release til tomorrow @ 10am. looks like plan c came thru in the clutch. only problem is i have to drive 3 hours round trip but i rather do that then line up for 15+ hours. goodluck to everyone tomorrow.

won the rsvp @ NTSF...fist time i won in a minute!! plan A. was raffles for my area and i lost. plan b was camp out at my local spot and already 5 people in line @ 2:00 pm and shoes dont release til tomorrow @ 10am. looks like plan c came thru in the clutch. only problem is i have to drive 3 hours round trip but i rather do that then line up for 15+ hours. goodluck to everyone tomorrow.
What spot in the Bay Area has 5 people?

Ebay is already flooded w/ Pink Foams
grin.gif
 i expect this to triple maybe more after release date
laugh.gif

Ebay is already flooded w/ Pink Foams>D  i expect this to triple maybe more after release date:lol:

CL already has several pairs in my area ranging from $280 - $300 avg

Sidenote: Anyone think that these are trade worthy for a pair of metallic reds? Im thinking metallic reds are worth a little more but I still need a pair of em!

Last edited:
CL already has several pairs in my area ranging from $280 - $300 avg
Sidenote: Anyone think that these are trade worthy for a pair of metallic reds? Im thinking metallic reds are worth a little more but I still need a pair of em!
its closer to the Electrolimes in terms of face value imo but then again i would pick the Limes first before the Pinks if you make me choose between the two
tired.gif

Last edited:
What spot in the Bay Area has 5 people?
im from sac.

LOL my two boys who helped me out and entered in a raffle got called so it looks like ill be sitting on two exta sz.11.5. im willing to help out fellow niketalkers for retail plus shipping. just follow my instagram @ ali_rogers_cromartie if anyones interested. ill psot them tomorrow when i have them in hand.

Last edited:
cant wait to get my pairs in the morning......

who will be releasing them tonight?...................................peace23

im from sac.

LOL my two boys who helped me out and entered in a raffle got called so it looks like ill be sitting on two exta sz.11.5. im willing to help out fellow niketalkers for retail plus shipping. just follow my instagram @ ali_rogers_cromartie if anyones interested. ill psot them tomorrow when i have them in hand.
Just followed you homie!

Back
Top Bottom