Nike Air Foamposite One PRM DB Doernbecher (Elijah Diggins) DS

Up for sale or trade are a pair of Nike Air Foamposite One PRM DB (Elijah Diggins) colorway size 10.5.

The shoes are DS, straight from the stockroom of Nike Chicago, and only taken out to post all the up close pictures I have posted here. Don't waste your time with questionable sellers that are afraid to take multiple pictures to confirm authenticity.

The shoes come in the original white Nike box and tissue paper, complete with Diggins' inspirational story written underneath the box lid. I am also including the extra set of laces and the ring tag made popular by the Foamposite Galaxy release. If you are going spend your money, you might as well make sure you get everything you pay for, unlike some of the Doernbecher retro Vs (5s) out there. I will also include a copy of my receipt to further confirm that these shoes are 100% authentic and legit. My NikeTalk buyer/seller feedback is limited to 2 positive marks, but I am also a seller on eBay with over 400 feedback (lilkrnstud).

Full disclosure: I am looking to either trade these for my size (8.5) or get some cash to purchase a pair in my size. If you are looking to make a low ball offer, save both of us the time. If you are a serious buyer, act quick because I am actively looking for my pair. With that being said, I am open to trade offers.

Looking for the below shoes DS:

Foamposite One PRM Doernbecher size 8.5 or 9
Jordan Retro V Black Grape size 8.5
Jordan Retro V Doernbecher size 8.5
Jordan Retro V Bel Air size 8.5
Jordan Retro I OG black royal size 8.5
Jordan Retro IV Doernbecher size 8.5
Jordan Retro IX BIN size 8.5
Jordan Retro XIII BIN size 8.5
Jordan Retro VII Year of the Rabbit size 8.5
Jordan 2011 Year of the Rabbit size 8.5
Jordan Retro III BHM size 8.5

Shipping costs will be negotiated and paid by buyer. Shipped double boxed with Signature Confirmation (tracking) per PayPal's buyer and seller protection requirements. Expedited shipping options available should you be willing to pay the higher shipping costs. If your shipping address is an APO, please contact me prior to bidding. International bidders, I do not offer cheaper shipping than what is offered. The Express option provides tracking and insurance options that protect us both.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Back
Top Bottom