Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

everyone only likes these for the 3m, a feature that will pretty much only show up in pictures. corny reason to spend 250 on a couple white lines

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No. The idea looks horrible on Foams.

Wooow......these foams are still ugly.....no 3m detailing on this shoe can justify spending around $250 for this shoe. And it's just the white lines on the shoe :smh: these are just terrible

can we please lock this thread as a sign of intolerance?

this shoe is a spit in the face to the foamposite legacy, penny hardaway legacy and AWFUL just as a damn adult shoe.

These look like something payless would sell.

fiends will be fiends :smh:. In what world is this **** hot? Envy on instagram with those pepto bismol {thermal :rolleyes } foams and ****** acting like that **** dope.

With all the hate on this shoe I'm hoping this will be a simple pick up for me. So let the bashing continue! :lol:

Who threw up on the whiteout foams and gave nike this idea smh #wewantsimpleclassiccolorways

With all the hate on this shoe I'm hoping this will be a simple pick up for me. So let the bashing continue! :lol:

hell of a dream... wait till they're about to drop and all the "well its growin on me now" kids come out lmfao

I heard rumored about foams going to iD but I hope that's not true. I feel like iDs take that classic feeling out of the shoe that I love

I agree with you on the iD foam rumor

BUT

This may be the only way to have Penny's white PE how it is supposed to be

Last edited:
say what you want but i like em. i also like that i'll be able to cop at retail almost certainly these days on the foams. thought the light pink ones were gonna be my first foams, got stealths (returned them to nikestore - didn't like it and the carbon fiber was really jacked). these could be it.

word i find it pretty funny how hard everyones trying to act like these ain't crack
You know after seeing some on feet pics....these are pretty nice I thought these were gonna destroy the foamposite line because they were straight ugly but now after seeing some more pics too I think these are better than the OG royals bruh deff better than the galaxies too. I'm copping at least 10 pairs one for me and the rest for the wifey my kids the fam and the neighbor holding the block down for the past couple years from across street. *sarcasm included*

You know after seeing some on feet pics....these are pretty nice I thought these were gonna destroy the foamposite line because they were straight ugly but now after seeing some more pics too I think these are better than the OG royals bruh deff better than the galaxies too. I'm copping at least 10 pairs one for me and the rest for the wifey my kids the fam and the neighbor holding the block down for the past couple years from across street. *sarcasm included*

this poor guy hit the wrong target... was shootin for the guy he quoted... ended up mocking 85% of the forum lmfao

I cant even front these are pretty dope but I'm pass cause of that price plus NY tax = 272 I'm good

Back
Top Bottom