Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

I want these so baddddddddddddddddd 
nthat.gif

I heard rumored about foams going to iD but I hope that's not true. I feel like iDs take that classic feeling out of the shoe that I love
nike is wanting to just over saturate the market with foams so i won't be shocked if it comes to ID within the next couple months. they know they have to capitalize on the foam hype at the moment.

I really hope no one buys those hot pieces of garbage so then we don't encourage Nike to release more pieces of crap like that

I actually think these are dope, i might have to pay resale price on them since ill be on vacation when they release:frown:, you guys think the resale price will be high since they are foams?

No disrespect to those who like these, but damn, Nike just throwing ANYTHING out there.

Fugly.

Nike's got a plan for the haters, haven't u seen the pics of Wale rockin em? They're trying to work on u guys! Slowly but surely, they'll get the masses! As for me, not diggin em for the price, garbage no matter

For the people that legitimately want these...I hope you come up with ease...Just not my style of shoe

What sucks is this shoe would be so hot without the print. Just white/black and with the blue laces.

Should call these the Al Roker's, the corny weatherman. Now the KD IVs, they are like the weather girls on Telemundo 

Foamposite one is killed by nike right now. They definitely need to bring back original royal blue!

Back
Top Bottom