Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

I'm sure you're right about prices dropping under retail but I doubt they'll hit outlets. At least not in high numbers anyways. I could be wrong tho
lol yall crazy son. 

this is a foamposite. they will never go below retail

they gonna be around 300-400 after they drop watch

and as time go on they gonna get more expensive

lol yall crazy son. 

Really?

what GR Foam is currently at $400 resale price?

I'll wait.

Really?

what GR Foam is currently at $400 resale price?

I'll wait.
you cant be naive man. just cause its general release doesnt mean everyone wont buy em

these gonna be gone in the first hour. im tellin yall...dont sleep

and because everyone gonna be hopin to bank on them like the galaxies....**** gonna be bad

hey....im prepared. got two on lock already paid retail for

they gonna sell out and everyone who aint get a pair gonna drive the value up

Last edited:
^^^ not happening. This will be like fighter jets or white foams. Mass produce and with the retail price already at 250 resell won't be worth much more than that. U might squeeze 300-325 to some ignorant buyer but most will cop with ease on Friday. Every footlocker around me is getting these. A few of them will be the first time they got foams.

^^^ not happening. This will be like fighter jets or white foams. Mass produce and with the retail price already at 250 resell won't be worth much more than that. U might squeeze 300-325 to some ignorant buyer but most will cop with ease on Friday. Every footlocker around me is getting these. A few of them will be the first time they got foams.
good point. im stickin to my instincts tho family

i see them at a easy 400 release day. 

but you could be right

Yea and if u trying to resell u might make more off the af1 weatherman since there are far less of those made

you cant be naive man. just cause its general release doesnt mean everyone wont buy em

and because everyone gonna be hopin to bank on them like the galaxies....**** gonna be bad

uh_wtf_gif.gif

lol yall crazy son. 

Plenty pairs were being unloaded under retail cuz people couldn't get rid of em for months and they got desperate

I'm sure you're right about prices dropping under retail but I doubt they'll hit outlets. At least not in high numbers anyways. I could be wrong tho
lol yall crazy son. 

Cough Drop Foams.

Last edited:

So, to summarize, you are unable to answer my question and provide even the faintest anecdotal evidence of past releases and post-release pricing to support your absurd assertion.

Thanks for playing. Stay in school.

They will be the easiest foam cop in years!!! They will sit for weeks, maybe months!

In what country? Lol, I know for a fact that there are a billion of these being release, and they're going to sit. C'mon son. 

Lol it's funny the 95% of the forum is people talking about how ugly the shoe is and how they going to sit in the stores. Every shoe sits in certain places, who cares if it sell out fast or sells out in 1 week. If you like the shoe BUY IT..if you don't  DONT BUY IT...somebody made a good point if the shoe is "ugly" and limited..yall hype it up, which is wack.. Ppl should buy what they like and not what majority like or give 2 thumbs up to.

^ the whole point of nt is to discuss different views on the kicks and share information. If noone said their opinion theres be no point

This shoe is for ppl that actually wear their  foams...

Resellers wont make much off these IMO...

Foams gettin more expensive every month sheeesh...

I think ima cop tho...

Royal blue  wolf grey foams were slept on too, and those are 1 of the hottest foams to release this year...

With the Fear pack just releasing and those jordan 5s comin out Sat,and the price tag, these shouldnt be that hard to obtain.

Cough Drop Foams.
that was a totally different time.

even the pearls sat back then. 

and as soon as the world picked up that NY/DC Wave. they sold out and everyone and they mother was searching for a pair under retail
Plenty pairs were being unloaded under retail cuz people couldn't get rid of em for months and they got desperate
na i dont know what market you lookin at

foams NEVER go under retail
So, to summarize, you are unable to answer my question and provide even the faintest anecdotal evidence of past releases and post-release pricing to support your absurd assertion.

Thanks for playing. Stay in school.
you tryin so hard and its corny

why you talkin to me like you my ****** english teacher

i wish i could block ya extra credit ***
In what country? Lol, I know for a fact that there are a billion of these being release, and they're going to sit. C'mon son. 
that means nothing. you dont know how many pairs each store is getting

you also dont know the demand

i guarantee they sell out

and ill be back in this thread when i sell all 5 of my guaranteed pairs for 350 - 450 and say i told you so

yall ****** sleepin hard

Back
Top Bottom