Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

Video look. These are very impressive, unfortunately it seems they might be around to the point where you will get sick of seeing them.

Last edited:
They look pretty cool in the video. The shoes definitely don't lack any detail even tho I heard the image on them looks very pix-elated in person.

I am still not buying them tho, with Florida tax total would be roughly $267.50 way to much.

My spot getting 100 pair of these. They never get a hundred of anything. Should be easy cop.

yea, i saw these in person over the weekend as i was copping my fear 3s. they are pretty dope, tho they do look a little better in pics. the images are very pixelated and it doesn't look as good. will i cop? yeah, i think i might, but these will be my last pair of foams if things don't change (which they won't as long as "G" is at the helm).

def. passing on the "cherry blossom/heat maps" and those cheetah joints. i won't buy anymore foams with graphic print on them. these will make pair number 4 (galaxy, fighter jet, camo) and it's played already. :x

Last edited:
These gotta be GR. Every mall in my area has them even the ones that get nothing usually and never come up on the launch locator.
Same with my FTLs, they don't get any Foams ever.

Good luck flipping them if you feel like testing that water

Cant even see the ridges on em smh

They looked better in that vid but not nearly good enough to cop if these ever hit Nike ID ima praise god

wish nike could've made the graphics more detailed (is it too much hassle) to print the graphics in a higher resolution?

Idk which is worse...the fact that these are releasing or the fact these are a GR....you would think nike would make these limited to test the waters of this shoe or more people are copping these than I think

"These aren't limited? They whack.."

Said every NT Poster ever. 

Now if they were "Limited" everyone would have the whole family out there trying to cop. 

I'm going to buy these to add to the collection of my weird ugly foams. Thats about it. 

"These aren't limited? They whack.."

Said every NT Poster ever. 

Now if they were "Limited" everyone would have the whole family out there trying to cop. 

I'm going to buy these to add to the collection of my weird ugly foams. Thats about it. 
laugh.gif

That's for every shoe ever.

Birds will flock if the supply is low

I'm sure you're right about prices dropping under retail but I doubt they'll hit outlets. At least not in high numbers anyways. I could be wrong tho

Last edited:
I hope these sit for a couple of weeks so I can use military discount on them kobe fireworks are my main priority so have to make a sacrifice off my wishlist.

Back
Top Bottom