Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

Not a big fan of the storm forecast foamposite but the red and white one i do not mind purchasing, will they be released on the same day or as a pack all together?
Nope the weatherman will release on the 30th/31st of this month and the thermal maps (white and red) will come out at the end of next month

If you don't like the shoe why constantly come into a thread about the shoe and bash it? Keep it moving. :smh: I personally was on the fence when pics first surfaced however I think they are pretty dope. I'm going to cop if possible.

I don't hate them, I just can't justify spending $250 on some foams I'll wear a few times a year. I just returned my Camo foams to NTRF and got my $265 back.

I'm not making the same mistake with these.

I love my fighter jets, I regret not trading my Camo's for another fighter jet, but I only wear those once a month MAYBE.

I would rather double up on FR5's or double up on another retro...

$250 is just too much for a shoe I'm not gonna wear weekly.

ID foams would be $300+ and would destroy the resell price on foams so bring it on. I would doubt they have the metallics or favorites on ID tho.

i know this was the shoe that started rampant crazy prices but honestly, wouldn't u rather have kd iv galaxy or even non-sole collector rookies over this? in foams, i'd rather have the light or dark royal neons > galaxy. just my personal opinion.

Price on these is heavy buttttttt they are still gonna sell out lol.
I wont be copping. Easy pass for me just like most of you...

Just coppin so that I can flip, and use that money to cop the stealth Foams. These are nice though. That blue and neon jumps is a nice hue in person.
And ur whats wrong with shoe collecting. Hope u strike out reseller
why hope he strikes out? i hope he gets through on 2 or 3 pairs, and then they sit at every single footlocker. 
laugh.gif

And ur whats wrong with shoe collecting. Hope u strike out reseller

why hope he strikes out? i hope he gets through on 2 or 3 pairs, and then they sit at every single footlocker. 
laugh.gif

It's not even the week of, and bung holes are getting itchy and tight over this upcoming release.

I am a reseller. I thrive because of you the fiends err customers. :D

Last edited:
How them fire red 3s moving playa haha?

You thrive? Eating small peanuts i see. Thriving and nothing to be proud of.

Nobodys gettig itcy and tight.

Some people are tired of resellers gloating on NT.

There use to be rules against it.
And nt alao used to not endorse GM/fake sites

I still want a pair. But ill probably pass since ill be in philly for made in america. What's the price on these

Last edited:
I can try to cop you a pair of you want homie. Retail is likely gonna be 235-250

Lol u act like Philly don't sell foams. Shouldn't have no probs walking in a kicksusa or villa and cop on release day

i won a free trip to the budwesier made in america fest, that means free beer all weekend, im not waking up early going around philly (which ive never been to) looking for shoes

I am confused! SB detroit said Aug 30 is the release date? I thought it was Aug 31, the same time as the AJ 5 black tongue? any clarifications please..
frown.gif

i won a free trip to the budwesier made in america fest, that means free beer all weekend, im not waking up early going around philly (which ive never been to) looking for shoes
There's a possibility that it'll be available all day , I dunno I usually see foams for at least a couple days

There's a possibility that it'll be available all day , I dunno I usually see foams for at least a couple days

I went to college in Philly. I miss it horribly, it's actually a very simple city to navigate and fairly small, IMO. I guess being from NY manhattan makes every city seem small tho.

I don't blame you tho, vacation is vacation. Have fun, screw waking up for these. Windy City has them early for $330 I believe.

These gotta be GR. Every mall in my area has them even the ones that get nothing usually and never come up on the launch locator.

i know this was the shoe that started rampant crazy prices but honestly, wouldn't u rather have kd iv galaxy or even non-sole collector rookies over this? in foams, i'd rather have the light or dark royal neons > galaxy. just my personal opinion.

def. would not rather have black pod galaxy rookies or AS kd 4s. i know it's subjective, but galaxy foams >>> both of those shoes. on the other hand, i could see someone saying '07, hoh or OG royals >> galaxy foams ('11 royals are :x). but who in they're right mind would take a pair of royals over galaxies??

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom