Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

well these were a flop. lets see how the tampons, safaris and asteroid/fruity pebbles do on the market
Hopefully they sit just as long as these will

i hope these rot in shoe stores and actually hit clearance because nike goin overboard with the graphics...we gotta shoe them this stuff is crap by not supporting trash...seems like the only people who want these are the ones who just started copping foams... RIP foams it was good while it lasted
THIS! I hate the graphics on foams because nike did go overboard with it. We've seen more graphics on foams releasing this year than foams without it :smh: foams should always have simple solid color uppers imo the galaxy foams were nice because the print seemed low key on them and executed nicely compared to these. Hopefully nike goes back to basics after these graphic releases

well these were a flop. lets see how the tampons, safaris and asteroid/fruity pebbles do on the market
those infrared ones aren't gonna sell at all, just based on people's feedbacks most people preferred the weathermans over the infrareds and the weathermans didn't even sell out ahaha. unless the infrareds are limited in a sense, they are just going to sit.

Copped and immediately flipped :lol:. Dare I say people are taking a stand against Nike?

The Shaq Attaq was/is the flavor of day. Bin on the hunt right now for those

Back to the Foams.

Last edited:
Seen these in person....felt like

A father seeing his son in a tutu...

So embarrassed for all da older

fans of foams out there..

yeah these shoes are the princess boy of foams

i just went on eastbay and nike.com was able to put them in a cart no problem
with both sites

i just cant mess with these shoes at least for $250.00 or at all

I just know I'm going to see someone wearing this. 
mean.gif
wanna be givenchy

1. safari foam (can wear em wit more ish)
  2. asteroid foams
  3. thermal map
  4. weatherman
jus had to make a list of my fav CWs of the new breed of wild foams

^whats the profit on the flip?

Exacty what I'm thinkin. I just woke up and was able to add to cart on NDC just to see if these were still available. Who in their right mind would give someone profit on these when they can still literally get em for retail?

The last nice foam was the Suns, man they were fire, didn't get a chance to cop at retail so I never picked them up but they were so dope. These are terrible, basically every design they have coming out

Do me a fav and put that list in a bottle and release it in the sea and never speak of it again lol.
never said i was copn these especially if price keeps goin up. nike will kill this shoe if price goes up an up an CWs get wilder an wilder.

i remember the slimmer pros sitting forever and went on clearance in alot of places for as low as $120 or lower, now they back up to the $250+ for a DS pair on ebay, but yeah these Weathermans looks really unappealing to the eye at least those slimmers looks subtle compared to these

Back
Top Bottom