Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

I think if you can cover the graphic with some jeans the shoe wouldn't look that bad....white tee is a must nothing too overpowering. Still wouldn't cop at 250....Nike must be feeling under the weather thinking these were going to be a hit

I caved and purchased a pair from Eastbay. This may be the loudest foams I've ever bought as I normally just get the basic colors. The on-feet pics kind of sold me on them.

are there any plain foams scheduled to drop?
Knicks Foams next year I hear 
happy.gif
, those are the only foams I will cop, Stealth Foams are suppose to re-release and I think the Anthracite foams too

Meanwhile two hours later on NDC the wait-in-line system is still up 

Last edited:
see all of those are dope, just drop them instead of these crazy designs
That's what I'm saying, Nike has this marketing scheme to see if anyone would buy these ridiculous designw, if they were to do a weatherman design make it similar to the KD 4's Weatherman's those were dope, hell even the air force 1 weatherman's were better than these lol

Last edited:
Knicks Foams next year I hear 
happy.gif
, those are the only foams I will cop, Stealth Foams are suppose to re-release and I think the Anthracite foams too
i cop knicks for -$220 not 250. def need both blk foams. prob safari too.

Last edited:
not one person was waiting in line for the weatherman foams....... not one pair sold today at my store. RIP FOAMS

They are just sitting on the shelfs in Potomac Mills... Maybe Nike will learn from this ugly release. 

Wale ain't hype these up enough haha...nah just bad execution by Nike...go back to the boards, draw up something old...kids will still cop these though, back to school season...I can't lie and say I wouldn't want these to rock during that first month

i just grabbed a pair in my size off eastbay a little bit ago. I'll probably hold off on wearing them for a year or two though.

shocked these didnt sell that much. 
you know most people that buy shoes, they don't have their own opinions. I like the shoe and I bought it...if they see a rapper like Wale wearing them with a outfit or chris brown, cruz, or any other celeb sneaker head. They will hop on the band wagon of them being "cool" ..regardless if they had approval of most these niketalkers lol. It's a lot or retro jordans I remember getting days after the release that fly off the shelves now. It's hot potato cold potato with these guys.

I predict this shoe to be highly sought after later.

Last edited:
i just grabbed a pair in my size off eastbay a little bit ago. I'll probably hold off on wearing them for a year or two though.

foams will officially be dead in 1-2 years :lol:

nike really killed this shoe as evidence by the non-sellouts for the last few releases.

honestly, these joints look so much better in person! Personally i believe its a hit or miss for people. i remember when people went crazy for area 72 barkleyposite and to me them joints are ugly as hell, but thats the joy of this sneaker game.....everybody has a choice, and some folks can make a shoe look better than the next

honestly, these joints look so much better in person! Personally i believe its a hit or miss for people. i remember when people went crazy for area 72 barkleyposite and to me them joints are ugly as hell, but thats the joy of this sneaker game.....everybody has a choice, and some folks can make a shoe look better than the next

you're definitely right. to each his own, you know?

I caved and purchased a pair from Eastbay. This may be the loudest foams I've ever bought as I normally just get the basic colors. The on-feet pics kind of sold me on them.
lol..it's ok to admit you like the shoe. The shoe looks good in person. the only challenge will be finding something to wear with them but im up for it. Enjoy ur kicks man.

Back
Top Bottom