Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

shocked these didnt sell that much. 

i not shocked

hey if this was years ago and the price was cheaper

i'm sure i would have picked these up and i cop all foams colorways

but at $250.00 and 3 weird colorways nike will still make money but they did this to themselves for not getting quicker sell through

even the non traditional released in the past 3 years have sold better then this on release day

if cheaper this would sold better

yea I saw someone post their JJ order info... $250 + tax + ship was near $300.... they cool but not near $300 cool.

i not shocked

hey if this was years ago and the price was cheaper

i'm sure i would have picked these up and i cop all foams colorways

but at $250.00 and 3 weird colorways nike will still make money but they did this to themselves for not getting quicker sell through

even the non traditional released in the past 3 years have sold better then this on release day

if cheaper this would sold better
Nike knows the prices isn't that big of a deal, when you have people paying resellers 300.00 for a shoe was retailed at 140.00 (ex: black and royal 1's..etc) So they money there. Almost all of footlocker's warehouse stock is gone so people got that 250 to shell out, It's people paying 250-275 for those retro 5's that hardly sold the last retro release. So what's 50 dollars more on top foamposite. ..**** im still laughing at the retail on retro 11's 185.00 for a shoe that was 125 for the og release and few retro releases after that.

Yea when my villa was getting 100 pair. And a footlocker that gets nothing was getting them and 250 + tax price tag. I knew they would sit. Cograts to all the resellers doing that walk of shame later to make them returns.

lol..it's ok to admit you like the shoe. The shoe looks good in person. the only challenge will be finding something to wear with them but im up for it. Enjoy ur kicks man.

Yeah I do. Normally I'd be right there with folks chastizing the shoe and Nike. But to ME, they look good. Thermals on the other hand are def. not my cup of tea.

The only way these couldve sold out is if they were dropped alongside the kd 4 weathermans. People wouldve got them off a consolation prize.

yea I saw someone post their JJ order info... $250 + tax + ship was near $300.... they cool but not near $300 cool.
That's the way I see it, almost $300 for these is flat out way to much. I could get something much nicer in that price range that isnt a recent release.

prices have been all over the place recently as far as foams ago.

its like nike just does whatever. fighter jets were supposed to be a premium yet they were 235 not even a year ago. an extra 15 doe?

if you think people don't take notice then u wrong. if u think nike knows all when it comes to pricing then u wrong.

I like them, I'm just not going to spend 250 on 'em when I live in Oregon and they will hit outlets. I had them in cart and couldn't pull the trigger. I dig the scheme and design but I just can't spend that type of money on a shoe I know will be available weeks down the line and at a discounted price at that! Patience is a virtue.. But I sure hope I can cop in a month or so haha

you could go into almost any store and pick your size for these. They're hot, but up close they don't look as good.

Picked up a pair because of the discount, they are definitely cool in person. Retail plus tax would have been a pass though. 

honestly, these joints look so much better in person! Personally i believe its a hit or miss for people. i remember when people went crazy for area 72 barkleyposite and to me them joints are ugly as hell, but thats the joy of this sneaker game.....everybody has a choice, and some folks can make a shoe look better than the next

Yeah, you're right those Area 72's are awful to me :lol:

honestly, these joints look so much better in person! Personally i believe its a hit or miss for people. i remember when people went crazy for area 72 barkleyposite and to me them joints are ugly as hell, but thats the joy of this sneaker game.....everybody has a choice, and some folks can make a shoe look better than the next

Yeah, you're right those Area 72's are awful to me :lol:

i knew these wouldnt sell out. MASS produced, even foot locker in robinson got em. they NEVER get foams! and villa getting 100 pairs??? i was thinking earlier, imagine the check they write to pay for those? say they pay, 150 a pair? 180? x 100? WOW. and i know these wont sell out today

Nike made other foams limited but mass produced these? Lol what were thinking. they thought everyone would buy this awful looking foam I guess.

i understand the hate on the shoe, but some of y'all act like every shoe must sell out instantly or its trash! there are alot of kicks that sell out and look worse in my opinion...when 88 jordans raised price just to add nike air branding, i considered anyone a fool for buying the same shoe they bought a year ago for more money for a tag! then i thought to each his own..........even though 200 bucks for them joints was atrocious much less resale prices. goes to show every sneakerhead "WILL" buy a pair that another person will consider overpriced....it is what it is.

i understand the hate on the shoe, but some of y'all act like every shoe must sell out instantly or its trash! there are alot of kicks that sell out and look worse in my opinion...when 88 jordans raised price just to add nike air branding, i considered anyone a fool for buying the same shoe they bought a year ago for more money for a tag! then i thought to each his own..........even though 200 bucks for them joints was atrocious much less resale prices. goes to show every sneakerhead "WILL" buy a pair that another person will consider overpriced....it is what it is.

you must be reading from a pre-determined script because nobody is hating on the shoe. its more complaints about the price than the shoe in the last couple pages. we knew they weren't selling out so nobody even tripping they still around.

seems like you need to defend your beloved shoe for some reason.

i thought it was cool that nike made a foam inspired by one of my favorite players who happens to be from the land of foams. sure prices are getting beyond dumb but we all splurge sometimes when we can probably wait on a price drop.

you must be reading from a pre-determined script because nobody is hating on the shoe. its more complaints about the price than the shoe in the last couple pages. we knew they weren't selling out so nobody even tripping they still around.

im defending anyone who pays what they want and get tired of the sneaker gods on nt that keep *****in bout price yet pay dumb money for medicre kicks.

im defending anyone who pays what they want and get tired of the sneaker gods on nt that keep *****in bout price yet pay dumb money for medicre kicks.

why are you bugging tho? you already made your rant, nobody came at you, some people agreed with you but you still follow up with another rant like you have something to prove.

you got the shoes. GREAT. that's all that matters.

why are you bugging tho? you already made your rant, nobody came at you, some people agreed with you but you still follow up with another rant like you have something to prove.

you got the shoes. GREAT. that's all that matters.
you right my dude! aint buggin....just getting my thoughts out bout the pricing nonsense we got going on in the game....only reason i come across as liking them so much is because i havent copped a pair of foams in years cuz either i wasnt moved by a pair or wasn't gonna camp....felt good to pickup a pair i like without the bs.

you could go into almost any store and pick your size for these. They're hot, but up close they don't look as good.
Man I'm the complete opposite. Thought they looked crap in the pictures but went and tried some on and they look way better in person to me.

saw them instore and they looked like trash. graphics are all blurry and the icey sole in the front will look terrible when yellowed. Not even close to worth $250

Back
Top Bottom