Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

Dudes are really butthurt about the cost/design in here. Its a dope shoe. If the SHOOTING STARS dropped for $250. Yall would say "its to basic" SMH. I feel like a lot of niketalkers just couldn't handle dropping $250 on these plus $160 for the fire reds. So you practice copping off NDC or roam around this thread to hate. Long story short ,it was me and 50 people in line today. Most came up short handed.

And why post pics of your sneakers and your "fit" if you're going to be sensitive over the reaction

View media item 560824

I don't think people are going out of their way to hate on this colorway but just venting about the current state of the foamposite line of shoes.

Rather than retro some colorways that some of us would love to cop again or drop something refreshing like the suns colorway was earlier this year they seem to be trying to recreate the hype of galaxies and killing the line in the process.

Last edited:
Some of you dudes in here are worse than females. The hate in this thread is certainly at an insurmountable level. I understand this is a forum to discuss opinions on sneakers but some of you will leave your hate post, then come back again to hate some more?
mean.gif
We understand you don't like the shoe, simple. However, now that you have got that off your chest let the people that like the shoe enjoy and have a positive dialogue about them. It's like a chick who will hate on a chick picture on IG and leave tons of comments, like trick we get it your a hater move on.
laugh.gif
No one told you to click on this thread. If it's a "FLOP" release who cares, I didn't know a shoe not selling well dictated the love for them? It will be the same negros crying on Jordan releases saying "Why did JB make them so limited, I needed these, the hypebeasts and resellers are the worst, I'm quitting the shoe game, blah, blah, blah."
roll.gif
Negro kill ya self. Type of negro be in a store with his friends whispering like females about what another negro got on.
indifferent.gif
I wasn't a fan when I saw the first pics months ago but I took a real liking to them seeing them on feet. Again, to each his own, you don't like em cool, keep it moving.
exactly......i've never seen a thread where the same cats repeatedly post to hate on a shoe, but you are correct....if it aint limited or hard to get, these sneaker divas hate it.  sure price is high, but alot of shoes are higher than they should be. 

In all honesty, if you don't like the shoe, say your peace and keep it moving. No need to make people that like the shoe feel bad about their purchase.

A lot of the back and forward would be gone IMO.

If u guys like the shoe congrats for an easy release.

Can't wait till mine get here on Thursday. Surprised when I got thru on NDC until I came in this thread yesterday and seen all the hate and the low page count. Buy what you like don't hate the next man for a purchase he's happy with.

wearing what u like used to be a good thing but nowadays i guess its cool to all like and wear the same ****....i mean are we supposed to all want the same ****! cmon

Gotta say, I've been waiting for these to release and am very happy I picked up a pair. I will proudly wear these and know that not too many will have it too. 
happy.gif

Haha that and the fact they just dropped a car note on a "tennis" shoe lol

You sir shouldn't even be purchasing Team Jordan's if you are referencing a $250 shoe to a car note. I think I see what it is now, some people are salty because they can't afford a $250 shoe so they are coming back in and out of the thread to hate. :smh: we all know Nike is charging a crazy mark up for a shoe that costs $20 to make however its no different then spending a couple stacks on a rare shoe so if you are complaining bout that go wear some flip flops.

Last edited:
a lot of ppl just couldnt afford these or could afford it but just couldnt see themselves spending 250 on a shoe...

I'm keepin my pair,i tried them on with jeans n i love em..

They stand out 4sho..

Ima pass on the thermals as of right now tho..

Too much of that crimson color in the thermals,but as all foams im sure they gon look better in person

I've never bought a single pair of foams but I saw these in store today and I was feeling them! Would never buy em, but props to those who can pull them off. 

The ones typing out long drawn out posts about "haters" are real insecure about their purchase. If you like the shoe, you like the shoe. Some of y'all probably so used to buying ******** these looked like a normal drop to you. The shoe is ugly period.

Back
Top Bottom