Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

I feel like a lot of people copped but they won't wear them. Hell, I didn't cop because I am not feeding into this whole think that Nike is doing. Next their going to put a pic of their stock graph from the last 4 years on the side of these Foams and they still gonna sell out. Nope, not me, nuh-uh screw you Nike. 

Nike pulled the switch on folks dropped em today
is that your excuse for why they didnt sell out? 
laugh.gif

These to me looks way better than those ugly *** green kd weather mans plus kd's joint are just a cheap looking shoe. But I still couldnt see myself paying vlose to 3bills for these foams.

The last 2 foams I remeber doing this bad was the cough drops and electro limes. They went all the way down to $72.00 on swoosh. Even with how bad these are doing they'll never get to that under $100 price point.

nikes plan: make them 250 so some people rush and buy them but they still available. then they discount them to the regular price,220, and people cop thinking they got a deal

They also released in Europe online, so I ordered a pair today.

The price here is € 220 with free shipping, so considering the US price of USD 250, we are getting closer to foams being equally expensive in Europe and the states!

I am more than curious to see, how they will look like in person,

I mainly copped due to my foamposite one collection!

Just because they used the same idea for the theme doesn't mean it's kd themed but ok. Go for it

Just because they used the same idea for the theme doesn't mean it's kd themed but ok. Go for it
the whole "weatherman" movement was inspired by KD because of his aspirations to be a weatherman as a young boy, so yes KD is the roots behind the weatherman

“I always wanted to be a weatherman when I was growing up. I like natural disasters, so they made a very nice shoe around that theme.” – Kevin Durant

and for all of you "sneakerheads" copping kicks based on exclusivity and availability you have no personal taste or passion, buy what you like, dont be sheep-like and follow the herds...

Last edited:
Dudes are really butthurt about the cost/design in here. Its a dope shoe. If the SHOOTING STARS dropped for $250. Yall would say "its to basic" SMH. I feel like a lot of niketalkers just couldn't handle dropping $250 on these plus $160 for the fire reds. So you practice copping off NDC or roam around this thread to hate. Long story short ,it was me and 50 people in line today. Most came up short handed.

the whole "weatherman" man movement was inspired by Kd because of his aspirations to be a weatherman as a young boy. so yes KD is the roots behind the weatherman

“I always wanted to be a weatherman when I was growing up. I like natural disasters, so they made a very nice shoe around that theme.” – Kevin Durant

and for all of you "new sneakerheads" copping kicks based on exclusivity and limited availability you have no personal taste or passion, buy what you like, dont be sheep-like and follow the herds...
He prolly thinks Shawn kemp started it all 

Back
Top Bottom