Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

Dudes are really butthurt about the cost/design in here. Its a dope shoe. If the SHOOTING STARS dropped for $250. Yall would say "its to basic" SMH. I feel like a lot of niketalkers just couldn't handle dropping $250 on these plus $160 for the fire reds. So you practice copping off NDC or roam around this thread to hate. Long story short ,it was me and 50 people in line today. Most came up short handed.

Very very few if any would be saying the the penny all star foams are to basic. Heck thats all people really ask for on foams are basic colors.

I have no clue why everyone hates this shoe so much. I pretty much only like Jordan shoes; however, these are really nice. 

Dudes are really butthurt about the cost/design in here. Its a dope shoe. If the SHOOTING STARS dropped for $250. Yall would say "its to basic" SMH. I feel like a lot of niketalkers just couldn't handle dropping $250 on these plus $160 for the fire reds. So you practice copping off NDC or roam around this thread to hate. Long story short ,it was me and 50 people in line today. Most came up short handed.

Who are the people that actually lined up for these?

Who are the people that actually lined up for these?

I hope it was resellers that have boxes of these in their house. I copped on a discount because it looks unique. Different strokes for different folks. Buy what you like. If people were trying to resell these they'll be very disappointed

dudes trying to hype it up after the flop release to make themselves feel good about their purchase 
laugh.gif

These to me looks way better than those ugly *** green kd weather mans plus kd's joint are just a cheap looking shoe. But I still couldnt see myself paying vlose to 3bills for these foams.

trying to convince yourself to really like these abominations eh?

saw couple of dudes walk out of HOH with 8 pairs of unclaimed Weathermans
eek.gif
i was like it's either they're doing an early Christmas party giveaway shopping or they're gonna flip em'
laugh.gif

Certain sizes will sell for more cause their arent many produced, some pairs are going for 300-400 on ebay already, a flip is a flip for some people I guess

Certain sizes will sell for more cause their arent many produced, some pairs are going for 300-400 on ebay already, a flip is a flip for some people I guess
nah...now why would anyone pay those rape prices if alot of stores and online stores still have fsr
grin.gif

Last edited:
nah...now why would anyone pay those rape prices if alot of stores and online stores still have fsr
grin.gif
I have no Idea, the bidders on Ebay never cease to amaze me. I have watched bids for shoes hit double what the same shoe in the same size ending at the same time go for. I search for Steals, some people I Think bid on the first one they see, but if you have patience the shoe will sell for a profit eventually. I used to think such a little profit why even bother after fees, but the resellers let it add up release after release even if its a 20$ profit after a month they made hundreds off of GRs. 5 Pair of shoes with a 10$ Profit is still 50$ Towards another shoe. its the people who are looking for a quick dollar who lose money

I have no Idea, the bidders on Ebay never cease to amaze me. I have watched bids for shoes hit double what the same shoe in the same size ending at the same time go for. I search for Steals, some people I Think bid on the first one they see, but if you have patience the shoe will sell for a profit eventually. I used to think such a little profit why even bother after fees, but the resellers let it add up release after release even if its a 20$ profit after a month they made hundreds off of GRs. 5 Pair of shoes with a 10$ Profit is still 50$ Towards another shoe. its the people who are looking for a quick dollar who lose money

Yep, if you can afford to put the money out and wait it out, a profit can usually be made. And for all the people thinking resellers are going to lose, think again. Shoes are a numbers game. If I buy say 50 pairs of shoes in a month, it doesn't matter if you lose money on some of them. All that matters is the overall profit for all combined is good. Sure, sometimes a certain pair loses a few bucks. However, the releases like the Fear 5s which are fetching 4-500 make up for the 10-20 dollar losses. So hate on resellers all you like, but nothing you can do to prevent a reseller who has investment money and patience from making profit.

Some of you dudes in here are worse than females. The hate in this thread is certainly at an insurmountable level. I understand this is a forum to discuss opinions on sneakers but some of you will leave your hate post, then come back again to hate some more? :smh: We understand you don't like the shoe, simple. However, now that you have got that off your chest let the people that like the shoe enjoy and have a positive dialogue about them. It's like a chick who will hate on a chick picture on IG and leave tons of comments, like trick we get it your a hater move on. :lol: No one told you to click on this thread. If it's a "FLOP" release who cares, I didn't know a shoe not selling well dictated the love for them? It will be the same negros crying on Jordan releases saying "Why did JB make them so limited, I needed these, the hypebeasts and resellers are the worst, I'm quitting the shoe game, blah, blah, blah." :rofl: Negro kill ya self. Type of negro be in a store with his friends whispering like females about what another negro got on. :stoneface: I wasn't a fan when I saw the first pics months ago but I took a real liking to them seeing them on feet. Again, to each his own, you don't like em cool, keep it moving.

Last edited:
people whinin' how ugly and expensive it is but i bet if these kicks were limited half of the people here are coppin.. smh

Back
Top Bottom