Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

First off where the hell you work at that financing 16 grand at 72 months will only get you a note at 250.....lemme calculate that for u.....that'll put your payment around 226 a month and most entry level cars are around 16-18k brand new. And since your a finance manager you forgot to mention most banks won't let you finance a vehicle without a down payment....leasing is different. Sad I have to school you on doing your job.

I don't have to be a finance manager to know that, plus it all depends on your state. I'm living in Michigan and leasing a 2013 fusion SE leather seats black coated aluminum
Rims and a sun roofon an A plan and my note is smack on 250....what your saying is somewhat true if someone is buying a used vehicle WITH BAD CREDIT. But that's a whole different ball game from leasing but what I'm saying on here is before that clown jayz4days23 tries to clown someone why don't he get his credit established and get out in the real world before he tries to say some crazy ish like that. STAY IN YOUR LANE 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN let the men handle this discussion
Oh mama here we go.

Not only do 95 percent of banks finance vehicles without a down payment but............... (here it comes) they finance MORE than what the car invoices for due to negative equity and taxes. School me on doing my job.. You're the kid in class that raises his hand to answer all the questions that the teacher asks and never gets the answer right.

Now on to leasing. Leasing gives you a better monthly payment than a most purchases but.......... all you're doing is renting a car and your restricted on how many miles you can put on the rented car. And when you turn in your lease, you pay a disposition fee (a fee to give the car back), you're tires have to have 80% tread life left, and you have to turn it in with both keys. Don't worry, you'll find out soon when you're lease is up.

As far as me finding a new career and being a 40 year old virgin
roll.gif
 You're funny, that's your only come back Is to insult me but you have yet to say anything intelligent whatsoever.

The shoes are ugly and over priced, we both can agree on that. But all your personal insults and non intelligent comments about things that you have no idea on how they work should be kept to a yourself.

P.S.

Get over yourself

I'm just saying power of the down payment tho........... dude is right they will give a car loan to anyone. Also, you can buy any car if u put down a down payment that is nice.........(WHICH YOU Should) who wants to have long extended payments with dumb interest going to a billion dollar bank pockets. Over the life time of the loan you can buy every damn foam you want beats shelling out and extra couple of hundred or grand a year interest for a car you should not have brought if your couldn't put down at least 20 percent tho..... from jump 

Also, what kills me is when teenagers (in GA mind you) parents allow there kids to buy 200 kicks, but they are driving them up there. My parents had rules and requirements like you take the 200 put that toward a car and take you own blk.......  up to get them kicks. Parents need to better prepare there kids for the future tho especially when things like cars are damn near required in GA..... 

Oh mama here we go.

Not only do 95 percent of banks finance vehicles without a down payment but............... (here it comes) they finance MORE than what the car invoices for due to negative equity and taxes. School me on doing my job.. You're the kid in class that raises his hand to answer all the questions that the teacher asks and never gets the answer right.

Now on to leasing. Leasing gives you a better monthly payment than a most purchases but.......... all you're doing is renting a car and your restricted on how many miles you can put on the rented car. And when you turn in your lease, you pay a disposition fee (a fee to give the car back), you're tires have to have 80% tread life left, and you have to turn it in with both keys. Don't worry, you'll find out soon when you're lease is up.

As far as me finding a new career and being a 40 year old virgin
roll.gif

You're funny, that's your only come back Is to insult me but you have yet to say anything intelligent whatsoever.

The shoes are ugly and over priced, we both can agree on that. But all your personal insults and non intelligent comments about things that you have no idea on how they work should be kept to a yourself.

P.S.

Get over yourself
I was a little beside myself so imma apologize Man U right.

Last edited:
I'm just saying power of the down payment tho........... dude is right they will give a car loan to anyone. Also, you can buy any car if u put down a down payment that is nice.........(WHICH YOU Should) who wants to have long extended payments with dumb interest going to a billion dollar bank pockets. Over the life time of the loan you can buy every damn foam you want beats shelling out and extra couple of hundred or grand a year interest for a car you should not have brought if your couldn't put down at least 20 percent tho..... from jump 

Also, what kills me is when teenagers (in GA mind you) parents allow there kids to buy 200 kicks, but they are driving them up there. My parents had rules and requirements like you take the 200 put that toward a car and take you own blk.......  up to get them kicks. Parents need to better prepare there kids for the future tho especially when things like cars are damn near required in GA..... 
Yea addy is right with his comment that's what happens when I have a huge combo of vodka and red bull lol...all I was trying to do was defend myself from that jays4days guy and ended up starting a huge commotion lol

Saw these in person. Aren't as terrible as described. They are definitely different.

And BIP - it was me that said if u hate the shoe say ur peace and keep it moving. Not sure what u were getting at but I haven't been in here like that so what advice should I be taking?

At the end of the day, this is Nikes what 4th screen printed foam? It's not a shock anymore and arguing with people that like the shoes makes no sense.

It's like going into the KD thread and going ham on how u hate what has happened to the KD line

what does it matter what he wears, it aint like people supposed to dress for NT....unless some of yall looking for someone

Last edited:
:rofl:
Now you know that ain't me in the pic playa lol.....won't catch me at your local hood grocery store buying day old meat in a fit like that :rolllin but alright I seen someone wearing them with the penny shirt and I must admit they didn't look bad

PLZ TELL ME THIS THE DUDE IN THE PIC!!!

iight iight jus wonderin...
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I wore mine today and broke a lot of necks. I was approached by a lot of people commenting "I like your kicks". But the highlight was this kid who asked me if I was a meteorologist.....I had to laugh at that. On a side note, I was at a nike outlet and one of the employees approached me , commented on the shoes and said he bought them too but because he is an employee he gets 50% off at an employee store in New Hampshire so he only paid $125.00. So after I checked out, I grabbed a application. Anyone else hear that before?

I wore mine today and broke a lot of necks. I was approached by a lot of people commenting "I like your kicks". But the highlight was this kid who asked me if I was a meteorologist.....I had to laugh at that. On a side note, I was at a nike outlet and one of the employees approached me , commented on the shoes and said he bought them too but because he is an employee he gets 50% off at an employee store in New Hampshire so he only paid $125.00. So after I checked out, I grabbed a application. Anyone else hear that before?
Yes. It's true. It is in Greenland nh. Apple abd fedex employees can go too. They get pretty much everything nt Boston gets but at 50% off.

Being the most active foam thread I figured I'd ask here...foamposite newbie incoming...

Do foams run true to size, length-wise? I've got a regular-slightly narrow foot, but I'm a size 14. No luxury of half-sizes for clown-shoers. I got the opinion of one guy who said he didn't like the fit of his 14's but the 15's were like boats on his feet. The reason I ask is because I'm looking to pick up an older colorway with a higher price and no returns, so I've got to be sure.

Advice is appreciated fam.

Back
Top Bottom