Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

Being the most active foam thread I figured I'd ask here...foamposite newbie incoming...

Do foams run true to size, length-wise? I've got a regular-slightly narrow foot, but I'm a size 14. No luxury of half-sizes for clown-shoers. I got the opinion of one guy who said he didn't like the fit of his 14's but the 15's were like boats on his feet. The reason I ask is because I'm looking to pick up an older colorway with a higher price and no returns, so I've got to be sure.

Advice is appreciated fam.

Like dude said about the size 15, it'll be a bit much to go a full size up. Some people like to go a half size up in foams because if you get your true size they are a bit tight width wise the first few wears but the shoes start to give and feel more comfortable.

I'm a 13 and go with my true size in foams and they'll feel snug but after about the third wear they are good.

Last edited:
Almost a FSR sitting on Eastbay lol

I love it. I hope these things rot on shelves and turn half piss yellow because the gradient trans sole. Just give us retro foams already!

Last edited:
I don't hate these foams but these aren't my personal taste. The concept behind this is wack along with the other foams and the Air Force 1s with the same theme. But I would wear these before I wear those thermal maps

i wonder why we dont get the traditional finish on foams anymore.
other than the stealths, i cant remember the last time we had a foam without the glossy finish. was it the yellow ones (golden states)?

i did notice these were a little sticky for some reason. anyone who owns them, did you notice the same?

other than the stealths, i cant remember the last time we had a foam without the glossy finish. was it the yellow ones (golden states)?

i did notice these were a little sticky for some reason. anyone who owns them, did you notice the same?
Electrolimes, Gym Greens, Crimsons, and Stealths all had the traditional finish but none of them except Stealths were as popular as the Varsity Red glossy colorway which probably explains why nike is pumping out so many glossy colorways this year.

The prints and graphics, well we have galaxies to blame for that.

Electrolimes, Gym Greens, Crimsons, and Stealths all had the traditional finish but none of them except Stealths were as popular as the Varsity Red glossy colorway which probably explains why nike is pumping out so many glossy colorways this year.

The prints and graphics, well we have galaxies to blame for that.

Electrolimes and Crimsons have the same finish
Stealths and Gym Greens were more matte

all colors sold out so i doubt nike would say forget history, lets just go glossy from here on out.

Saw someone wearing these last night at Dave and Busters, worst colorway i've ever seen on Foams. God I have an strong hate for these shoes and I don't know why lol.

Electrolimes and Crimsons have the same finish
Stealths and Gym Greens were more matte

all colors sold out so i doubt nike would say forget history, lets just go glossy from here on out.
Your right, gym greens were more matte.

It would be nice to see some "basic" colorways that haven't been released yet before they go completely down the road that we're currently headed.

^^^ agreed. im not mad at the screen print stuff. its not like every colorway released was a home run in the past either. i just wish they kind of sprinkled them in with the reg colors and found a consistent price point.

Something like

Camos

Pink foams

Weathermans

Stealths

would be better than 5 straight prints if you include the safaris and the thermals coming out.

Well I would grab the safaris over these, but still 250 for the foams high.....if I could get me for 200 I prolly would mess with the weather mans I do like the sole on them. I haven't seen them up close but I think with some white blasted demin jeans they may not look bad. But then again I guess we all must conform to the "print" era all over again....I know y'all remember when the plaid shorts were in :rofl:

^^^ agreed. im not mad at the screen print stuff. its not like every colorway released was a home run in the past either. i just wish they kind of sprinkled them in with the reg colors and found a consistent price point.

Something like

Camos

Pink foams

Weathermans

Stealths

would be better than 5 straight prints if you include the safaris and the thermals coming out.
i totally agree!!! as much as i dig the weathermans,  screenprinting this many pair in a row is just wrong

I don't hate these foams but these aren't my personal taste. The concept behind this is wack along with the other foams and the Air Force 1s with the same theme. But I would wear these before I wear those thermal maps
i agree, although i still wouldn't buy these if i see it on a Nike outlet store for $150 (i may give in if lower)
tired.gif
 compared to the thermals these looks bearable to wear
grin.gif

Last edited:
Almost a FSR sitting on Eastbay lol

I love it. I hope these things rot on shelves and turn half piss yellow because the gradient trans sole. Just give us retro foams already!
nah you can't add those to your cart
tired.gif
 but a bunch of online sites and almost every store that got these in my area (HOH, FTL, FTA, Shiek, Shoe Palace etc.) still has fsr
grin.gif

I have an extra pair my brother passed on. So if another Nike Talk member wants them for retail let me know. Size 8.5

Like dude said about the size 15, it'll be a bit much to go a full size up. Some people like to go a half size up in foams because if you get your true size they are a bit tight width wise the first few wears but the shoes start to give and feel more comfortable.

I'm a 13 and go with my true size in foams and they'll feel snug but after about the third wear they are good.

I wear a 14 in everything except foams, 15s are perfect in foam ones, pros I can squeeze into a 14, but no chance with ones.

Last edited:
I wear a 14 in everything except foams, 15s are perfect in foam ones, pros I can squeeze into a 14, but no chance with ones.
I'm a 14 in everything I have except Lebron 9s which are notoriously small.  I just bought a pair of DS fighter jets sz 15, I figure if they're too big I should be able to get most of my money back.

Went into HOH Willowbrook today and they are pushing these HARD. Dudes in the front and back of the store walking around holding a pair showing them to everyone like they are mega heat talking about "have you guys seen the exclusive weatherman foams" Just straight amping them up. Needless to say they had a FSR. I asked the dude if they have tons of pairs left and he made the "are you kidding me, hell yeah" face. They also have sport royals in some sizes.

Back
Top Bottom