Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

damn near all the stores round my way raffling these off..so that mean i get to hop on the facebook group and sell em extra high for these back to school *** ******

nerd.gif
 LOL

Can't tell if you're just trolling or you really think these gonna sell out like that.  Maybe you're right.  Maybe they do sell out.  But I bet they all get gobbled up on RD by re-sellers like yourself who are gonna have to sit on em and eventually sell at retail if not less.  And just cuz you see a foam on the market or ebay at a certain price doesn't mean they're moving at that price.  You're spending $1250 on this release.  I don't wish no bad luck on nobody so I hope you at least break even fam.

Can't tell if you're just trolling or you really think these gonna sell out like that.  Maybe you're right.  Maybe they do sell out.  But I bet they all get gobbled up on RD by re-sellers like yourself who are gonna have to sit on em and eventually sell at retail if not less.  And just cuz you see a foam on the market or ebay at a certain price doesn't mean they're moving at that price.  You're spending $1250 on this release.  I don't wish no bad luck on nobody so I hope you at least break even fam.
i have a credit card that has a 5k limit my man

**** is easy bread. if you known in ya city or cool with ppl

you get connected and network

i throw them sneakers on my credit card 

sell them the same day. and pay off my credit card and throw the profit in my bank account

where has this misconception that foams sell under retail come from

Where has the misconception that these are gonna sell out on RD in an hour and subsequently resell for $350-$400 come from? :lol:

Where has the misconception that these are gonna sell out on RD in an hour and subsequently resell for $350-$400 come from?
laugh.gif
i dont know man i just think the concept will make em sell out

but if they dont. it is what it is. im sure in some areas foams arent as popular

but you still gotta factor in "Back To School"

you cant be naive man. just cause its general release doesnt mean everyone wont buy em

these gonna be gone in the first hour. im tellin yall...dont sleep

and because everyone gonna be hopin to bank on them like the galaxies....**** gonna be bad

hey....im prepared. got two on lock already paid retail for

they gonna sell out and everyone who aint get a pair gonna drive the value up

You just had like 10 people including me that are telling you that these will not sell for $400+ NO WAY, unless you find a complete idiot, which is possible.

I can get these for $300 RIGHT NOW early... Since when does a shoe sell for less for EARLY PAIRS, than shoes sell after release? not a common trend.

^^^ not happening. This will be like fighter jets or white foams. Mass produce and with the retail price already at 250 resell won't be worth much more than that. U might squeeze 300-325 to some ignorant buyer but most will cop with ease on Friday. Every footlocker around me is getting these. A few of them will be the first time they got foams.

Fighter Jets are actually one of the highest reselling 2013 foams. The White foams are the least, currently selling at retail. I returned my woodland Camo's it wasn't worth my time effort or energy to make $15 selling them for $300.

So, to summarize, you are unable to answer my question and provide even the faintest anecdotal evidence of past releases and post-release pricing to support your absurd assertion.

Thanks for playing. Stay in school.

Love it when tests BIP, lol can't wait for his reply haha. Always a laugh for me.

And dude accuses you of "trying to sound smart" for using everyday English. At this rate, In 20 years "dat" and "dis" will probably be in the dictionary.

BS aside, something about these makes me wanna cop. The $260 price tag makes me not want anything to do with them. So much else I would rather buy with $250 than have these. I could double up on some 1's and have $ left over, or put that $250 in an envelope for some Royals which I missed... That's where my head has been at.

Last edited:
that was a totally different time.

even the pearls sat back then. 

and as soon as the world picked up that NY/DC Wave. they sold out and everyone and they mother was searching for a pair under retail
na i dont know what market you lookin at

foams NEVER go under retail
you tryin so hard and its corny

why you talkin to me like you my ****** english teacher

i wish i could block ya extra credit ***
that means nothing. you dont know how many pairs each store is getting

you also dont know the demand

i guarantee they sell out

and ill be back in this thread when i sell all 5 of my guaranteed pairs for 350 - 450 and say i told you so

yall ****** sleepin hard

Son, I'm your English teacher's English Teacher. That's just how I speak - like an adult who is educated enough to earn a comfortable living and not have to resort to hyping up garbage sneakers on social forums to turn like $40 profits. The question is why you trying so hard to sound cool. I rocked OG Royals in Queens house and 1st Gen Pearl retros in grad school - so either way you lose... dunny.

i have a credit card that has a 5k limit my man

**** is easy bread. if you known in ya city or cool with ppl

you get connected and network

i throw them sneakers on my credit card 

sell them the same day. and pay off my credit card and throw the profit in my bank account

where has this misconception that foams sell under retail come from

Whoa -

View media item 556729
My g, you got a 5K credit limit. Watch out y'all, you really putting that "Bank" in Bank Sinatra with that copper card. You sign up for that outside at the kiosk of your community college freshman orientation?

900x900px-LL-8651dfec_cmonson2.jpeg

BTW, the person in the bad *** pic isNeil DeGrasse Tyson - he's an astrophysicist - he must be MEGA corny, B.

Last edited:
Son, I'm your English teacher's English Teacher. That's just how I speak - like an adult who is educated enough to earn a comfortable living and not have to resort to hyping up garbage sneakers on social forums to turn like $40 profits. The question is why you trying so hard to sound cool. I rocked OG Royals in Queens house and 1st Gen Pearl retros in grad school - so either way you lose... dunny.
Whoa -

View media item 556729
My g, you got a 5K credit limit. Watch out y'all, you really putting that "Bank" in Bank Sinatra with that copper card. You sign up for that outside at the kiosk of your community college freshman orientation?

900x900px-LL-8651dfec_cmonson2.jpeg

BTW, the person in the bad *** pic isNeil DeGrasse Tyson - he's an astrophysicist - he must be MEGA corny, B.

You mess with BIP u get the stick, lol

Bank Sinatra runs off all...

foams and jordans are the two sneakers that are damn near guaranteed to sell-out, imo....gr or not, they are gone in usually 2-3 weeks where i am...ima cop these foams cuz i think they are fresh and i'll wear em!..seems like alot of the hate on them come from people who dont like em and think their opinion is God's word or the folks who just hate on any gr sneaker cuz they cant brag about how exclusive they are.

Naw, most of the hate is coming from Nike's oversaturation of the foamposite and the fact that this is a horribly executed shoe.

anybody in Orlando thinks that this will still be available around 8pm on Friday. I am working 12 hours that day and it is impossible for me to cop early morning? smh
mean.gif

anybody in Orlando thinks that this will still be available around 8pm on Friday. I am working 12 hours that day and it is impossible for me to cop early morning? smh
mean.gif
Don't think so, eventhough this CW is not loved widespread, it will most definetly sell out, thanks Wale! lol

You mess with BIP u get the stick, lol

Bank Sinatra runs off all...

Son was really trying to floss that my first credit card though... probably at like 24% APR too.

I'm done replying to young boy though, unless he wants to answer the original question of what GR Foam has hit $400 resale.

Maybe the Stealths were close for a MINUTE. And, the metallic reds were up there, but also for a very brief window. There's just no evidence or past track record to support the idea that these are going to be a $400 shoe.

I haven't seen a reception this unwelcoming to a Foam since the Pinks - these have probably been even less well-received than they were. And, resellers were happy just to get their money back on that release.

People overestimate what it means when something sells out. That doesn't automatically mean it's going to have heavy resale value. Between resellers, returns, stock held back for restocks, etc., an item isn't guaranteed heavy resale even if it does sell out... which I'm not sure these will do at brick and mortar locations.

oh now i get it!...my sneakers are supposed to have future resell value.....here i was thinking you buy what you will wear. 
mean.gif
....who cares what its future worth is...unless you r a reseller.....but i guess for the right price everyone is a reseller, huh?

Son was really trying to floss that my first credit card though... probably at like 24% APR too.

I'm done replying to young boy though, unless he wants to answer the original question of what GR Foam has hit $400 resale.

Maybe the Stealths were close for a MINUTE. And, the metallic reds were up there, but also for a very brief window. There's just no evidence or past track record to support the idea that these are going to be a $400 shoe.

I haven't seen a reception this unwelcoming to a Foam since the Pinks - these have probably been even less well-received than they were. And, resellers were happy just to get their money back on that release.

People overestimate what it means when something sells out. That doesn't automatically mean it's going to have heavy resale value. Between resellers, returns, stock held back for restocks, etc., an item isn't guaranteed heavy resale even if it does sell out... which I'm not sure these will do at brick and mortar locations.
Most foams re sell for 350-400 in my area..

I dont see these not selling out..

maybe not first day..

but they wont sit for a week..

And i can  see these being re-sold for 400 easily..

quality on these is top notch rather you think the CW is garbage or not..

If you buy sneakers based on quality rather than hype then this is a no brainer cop

Smh this argument is insanity.
What foams are going 350-400? Releases within the last year? Only one I can see selling at that price is pinks.
No camo, no white out, royal blues, suns.. nothing near those prices. Heck the metallic reds from years ago are at the top of that range. Stealth are going for less than that. Even the highly sought after copper foams are only at 450 and they're what... 4 years old?

Most foams re sell for 350-400 in my area..

I dont see these not selling out..

maybe not first day..

but they wont sit for a week..

And i can  see these being re-sold for 400 easily..

quality on these is top notch rather you think the CW is garbage or not..

If you buy sneakers based on quality rather than hype then this is a no brainer cop
whats so different about the quality on the weathermans than any of the other foams released u actin like they used premium leather or suede 

I was gonna cop these but i thnk ill pass on em and buy some Ewings for like 100$ less lmao

whats so different about the quality on the weathermans than any of the other foams released u actin like they used premium leather or suede 
3m used

and the print design of a weather map on a foamposite material has been seen on other foams before..damn didnt know silly me

Back
Top Bottom