Nike Air Foamposite One White/Black/Royal - Is this real life??

price sucks but its only $25 more.. i really doubt it though.. i know cripp isnt a troll and just be throwing out false info but only time will tell..(*fingers corssed)

i swear i had a dream about an all white foam releasing, only the sole was blue.. like these better  

edit- even though a white foam with a blue solid sole would be dope

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Oh My.... the mass hysteria these will cause
30t6p3b.gif

Mass hysteria?
laugh.gif
 What the hell for?

Here in NYC, Nike is full of &^%$ charging us $25 more for a foam.Its crystal clear that Nike monitors what we discuss, what we want on here. $225 + sales tax=$244.68. That's kind of steep. But I'm copping.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

price sucks but its only $25 more.. i really doubt it though.. i know cripp isnt a troll and just be throwing out false info but only time will tell..(*fingers corssed)

i swear i had a dream about an all white foam releasing, only the sole was blue.. like these better  

thats how it starts. "its only $25 more", thats how we get raped in the long run. when they see people pay the xtra premium, they may jack up prices in the future

If only that price increase meant better quality instead of greed and inflation...

^ I agree. Why are prices goingup while quality goes down? I'm going to give Nike the thumbs down, while I cop a pair of the white 1's.

By the way, is it a coincidance that this is year 2011, and there's a lot of Foam 1's releasing? Hmmm

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by purplehazen

thats how it starts. "its only $25 more", thats how we get raped in the long run. when they see people pay the xtra premium, they may jack up prices in the future
we are not going to boycott by not buying them so not much we can do.. i totally agree with you, especially with quality issue's.. i wish i had the will power to not cop and send a message that way but im only 1 person.. wont make a difference anyway

Originally Posted by Trydan

If only that price increase meant better quality instead of greed and inflation...
yep...i go zero problem paying 225 as long as we get da molds from 1997-2007

da ones they feeding da youngins now are
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i tell you what im all for it price and all
eyes.gif
, but on everything these would be my last pair of foams and pennys

I think I had like 20 different facial expressions reading that sf article. Catch 22 I guess

$225 is crazy... I won't pay it. We pay $225 today and next year they'll be $250. Meanwhile they probably cost Nike $2 to make. Nah I'm good.

$225 retail, +at least $100 markup by resellers cause i wont be able to cop on release day? no thanks, grail status p.e.'s or not.

did they tweet about this yet? facebook? if its true hope its not hoh...

price has to be a mistake... lets hope it is... its going to be a hot shoe though

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Here in NYC, Nike is full of &^%$ charging us $25 more for a foam.Its crystal clear that Nike monitors what we discuss, what we want on here. $225 + sales tax=$244.68. That's kind of steep. But I'm copping.
thats exactly why nike can charge whatever they want. Because people are still gonna pay that price.

If these are made with the earlier molds and up to OG spec quality, I will do what I have to so I get a pair on lock. BUT, if these are the newer molds, no deal. As much as I like my black/reds (I refuse to call them cough drops), I wasn't about to dish out retail for them. I got them on a nice discount, so it's all good. No way I'm springing $225 for the shallow mold though, no matter how good the colorway is.

Nike, if you're listening, take note: if you're going to raise the price on Foams, you better be giving us the old Taiwan molds.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ya all gonna cop anyways....
laugh.gif

pretty much talking that fly %$#! now about $25, then if there's confirmation w/pics to follow and they are identical to the P.E.'s, they will all lay that money down

Back
Top Bottom