Nike Air Foamposite One White/Black/Royal - Is this real life??

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

$225 is ridiculous. What's the increase for? Did they need the extra money to drop the quality even lower? Seems to be the way Nike works these days. Lower quality = higher price.

As much as I want these, I can't co-sign this price increase.

The price increase is because they CAN. Period.
Im copping too, so I guess Im just as guilty for falling into it. Those are def worth the extra $25.
I mean I couldnt let the cool grey 11 and spacejams pass for and extra $25 either.
Plus you never know these could be in a sick new box with a tee or something. The $25 extra does suck though, but they are grail to me. Especially when they are charging $200 for those attrocious electric greens.

like someone said earlier.....

and so it begins.....

SMH at the increase...

SMH about copping it anyways!

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Its probably the AF1/Foam joints .. They retail for 225 I can see those going for 225.

I hope you're right cuz Nike is OD'ing on Foams right now.

If these really are $225, I'm gonna pass on them and buy them for regular price when they re-release as a GR in 2012.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

If these are made with the earlier molds and up to OG spec quality, I will do what I have to so I get a pair on lock. BUT, if these are the newer molds, no deal. As much as I like my black/reds (I refuse to call them cough drops), I wasn't about to dish out retail for them. I got them on a nice discount, so it's all good. No way I'm springing $225 for the shallow mold though, no matter how good the colorway is.

Nike, if you're listening, take note: if you're going to raise the price on Foams, you better be giving us the old Taiwan molds.
old Taiwan molds hahaha no more china piece of craps
roll.gif

If true, nice that these are dropping. Not liking the $25 price hike....giving the JB treatment
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Its probably the AF1/Foam joints .. They retail for 225 I can see those going for 225.

I kind of hope it is the air force/foam shoe so I can pass. Part of me doesn't want spend the extra $, but part of me wants that white foam 1

$225 makes me no difference.

probably the pinacle of my foamposite career.

yea im guessjng its the af1 those are supremes so i think they do retail for $225 how many times has nike released pe's probably not gonna happen.

BUT WHO IS CONFIRMING... THE MAIN QUESTION IS IN THE TITLE.. "IS THIS REAL LIFE"

The price is whack n I wouldn't pay it for the duncans...however these are a most get and I'd be sick if I ain't have em

Originally Posted by bigj505

$225 makes me no difference.

probably the pinacle of my foamposite career.

Agreed...everyone will cop these anyway.  People on this board have been clamoring for this exact colorway for years (assuming it's the foam one).

people easily spend $250 on CG XI's so this isn't much different. I need to see real pictures before deciding if I'm going to try to get these or not

Back
Top Bottom