Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

^ nice brons. yea save best pic for last lol. wish the sun wasnt facing the camera. would of looked doper... like some has stated. with black laces on, these really remind me of sub-zero lol

Originally Posted by Hugo

OK PEOPLE YA NEED TO STOP WITH THE STABBING FOR FOAMS. THAT WAS NOT THE CASE. LIKE I MENTION ALREADY THE PERSON THAT DIED WAS A FRIEND OF MINE. AND HE DEFF. WAS NOT INTO KICKS. ON HIS FB PROFILE HE EVEN STATED ABOUT SOMETHING WAS GOING TO GO DOWN FOR HIM AND SOME FRIENDS...SO PLEASE STOP

Now on to the kicks...here are the foams with pink laces like a loooot of ya like
laugh.gif
i personally like them with the black but am too lazy to put them back on.pink is ok..looks better on feet. had dozen asking where i copped the laces at..pretty sure in a week or two lots off peeps going to have pink laces on them in the dmv..oh and btw i dont have the south beaches..
frown.gif

*waits for the
sick.gif

http://www.gifsoup.com/

Originally Posted by Hugo

OK PEOPLE YA NEED TO STOP WITH THE STABBING FOR FOAMS. THAT WAS NOT THE CASE. LIKE I MENTION ALREADY THE PERSON THAT DIED WAS A FRIEND OF MINE. AND HE DEFF. WAS NOT INTO KICKS. ON HIS FB PROFILE HE EVEN STATED ABOUT SOMETHING WAS GOING TO GO DOWN FOR HIM AND SOME FRIENDS...SO PLEASE STOP

Now on to the kicks...here are the foams with pink laces like a loooot of ya like
laugh.gif
i personally like them with the black but am too lazy to put them back on.pink is ok..looks better on feet. had dozen asking where i copped the laces at..pretty sure in a week or two lots off peeps going to have pink laces on them in the dmv..oh and btw i dont have the south beaches..
frown.gif

*waits for the
sick.gif

http://www.gifsoup.com/

Pink laces are horrible !!! Just my opinion..... Any bright laces in any foam will prolly get the same reaction from me ....

Pink laces are horrible !!! Just my opinion..... Any bright laces in any foam will prolly get the same reaction from me ....

Cannot believe stabbings took place over some dame shoes. I've never gone to PG Plaza myself for a release but people are really F'ed up. Stabbings and robbery for anything shoe related is STRAIGHT STUPID! If i was ever in that situation you can take the damn shoes, my life is more important,exclusive, limited, etc than any pair of shoes period.
On a side note, Congratulations to everyone you bought a pair.

Cannot believe stabbings took place over some dame shoes. I've never gone to PG Plaza myself for a release but people are really F'ed up. Stabbings and robbery for anything shoe related is STRAIGHT STUPID! If i was ever in that situation you can take the damn shoes, my life is more important,exclusive, limited, etc than any pair of shoes period.
On a side note, Congratulations to everyone you bought a pair.

^^nice ft. Lauderdale Bosh's you got up there...lolol

Ppl stop with the pink laces...PLEASE!

Ppl stop with the pink laces...PLEASE!

Picked up my pair from drjays on jamaica ave this morning.....also pics of my lil foam collection

1532pz6.jpg

Picked up my pair from drjays on jamaica ave this morning.....also pics of my lil foam collection

1532pz6.jpg

Originally Posted by got shoes

Any info on NYC lines? Easy cop?
Easy cop if you woke up early this morning. Copped the last 13 at a store that I went to Downtown. Doesn't help that the kids are out of school hence the Friday release date. Had this dropped during the school year, would have been a much easier cop for everyone who wanted a pair.

laugh.gif
Can't afford to go to SoBe that's the alternative.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Any info on NYC lines? Easy cop?
Easy cop if you woke up early this morning. Copped the last 13 at a store that I went to Downtown. Doesn't help that the kids are out of school hence the Friday release date. Had this dropped during the school year, would have been a much easier cop for everyone who wanted a pair.

laugh.gif
Can't afford to go to SoBe that's the alternative.

Back
Top Bottom