Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Picked up a pair at FTL for $165. Not the swoosh price of $120, but I will take what I can get haha. 

Picked up a pair at FTL for $165. Not the swoosh price of $120, but I will take what I can get haha. 

Copped! Just gotta wait for my buddy to get it in his mail
smile.gif
Gotta love friends with swoosh!

Na will I haven't seen her...last I heard you were in PS 20 picking up some 4th grader...

Na will I haven't seen her...last I heard you were in PS 20 picking up some 4th grader...

Wow people getting stabbed over shoes.Kinda makes me happy I'm stuck shopping online because I'm overseas.I hate that happened and hope they catch whoever did it.Didn't think it would be like this about Foams especially after I picked them up from FTL online so easy.

Wow people getting stabbed over shoes.Kinda makes me happy I'm stuck shopping online because I'm overseas.I hate that happened and hope they catch whoever did it.Didn't think it would be like this about Foams especially after I picked them up from FTL online so easy.

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

I COPPED MINE FROM FOOTLOCKER IN WHITE PLAINS!!!!THEY ARE ALL GONE TOO SMH

laugh.gif
i work in the nike store down the hall from that footlocker when i saw the line this morning i was dying of laughter

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

I COPPED MINE FROM FOOTLOCKER IN WHITE PLAINS!!!!THEY ARE ALL GONE TOO SMH

laugh.gif
i work in the nike store down the hall from that footlocker when i saw the line this morning i was dying of laughter

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip
What a waste.  Stories like this, and some of those stories from out in Cali from the Banned lines a few weeks back...some of you younger cats need to seriously think about where your priorities are when it comes to the sneaker game.

What a waste.  Stories like this, and some of those stories from out in Cali from the Banned lines a few weeks back...some of you younger cats need to seriously think about where your priorities are when it comes to the sneaker game.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

its the early 1990's all over again�
30t6p3b.gif
they better say that in the end. because like i said he wasnt in no shoes..
last thing he said on fb..
[h6]Lord watch over me and my brothers as we know are simply trying to survive In this messed up world. #amen[/h6]

idk story is a lil fishy. proly dudes that was going to buy shoes said/did something..idk...

30t6p3b.gif
last thing he said on fb..
[h6]Lord watch over me and my brothers as we know are simply trying to survive In this messed up world. #amen[/h6]

idk story is a lil fishy. proly dudes that was going to buy shoes said/did something..idk...

Originally Posted by Hugo

30t6p3b.gif
the news said it was over shoes "trendy shoes nike foamposites"
if you know what happen you should go to the cops instead of posting on here if it really had nothing to do with the foams 

i'm guessing someone was going to rob his friend and the dude that got stabbed was trying to make sure his buddy did not get robbed 

but yeah 5 other people getting stabbed at the same time dont sound like it has nothing to do with shoes

trendy shoes nike foamposites

very sad

Back
Top Bottom