Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

These are gone off Ndc.... Decided to call and check and luckily scored a 7.5 they also had a 14 for anyone lookin

These are gone off Ndc.... Decided to call and check and luckily scored a 7.5 they also had a 14 for anyone lookin

Wore mines yesterday to outlet, got alot of where did you get those...even one guy in the Nike Outlet factory asked where did I cop. I really love these joints

Wore mines yesterday to outlet, got alot of where did you get those...even one guy in the Nike Outlet factory asked where did I cop. I really love these joints

Mine should be here Thursday from Nike.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

IM !##%@$ bent but I, had to come in real quick and say afterA night out I seen these on everybody and nowI hate them trash foams.... Yeah trash foams

How are they trash when everybody is wearing them now ?
30t6p3b.gif

Just because everyone rockin them doesn't mean they are hot...

IM !##%@$ bent but I, had to come in real quick and say afterA night out I seen these on everybody and nowI hate them trash foams.... Yeah trash foams

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

30t6p3b.gif

That is why i wait a minute before i wear a recent release. Granted you will see people in these daily until some other major release drop. But at least in Cali i won't see a lot of people, especially since we got the leftovers of the release
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

30t6p3b.gif

That is why i wait a minute before i wear a recent release. Granted you will see people in these daily until some other major release drop. But at least in Cali i won't see a lot of people, especially since we got the leftovers of the release
laugh.gif

I'm done with foams, i'll keep my royals, pearls and all blacks and that's it. Not my style anymore.

I'm done with foams, i'll keep my royals, pearls and all blacks and that's it. Not my style anymore.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

;lolpassed on these, these are still sitting around my area
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

and pray tell what area are you speaking about?
A lot of members still need the foams so please let us know where they are still in stock.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

;lolpassed on these, these are still sitting around my area
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

and pray tell what area are you speaking about?
A lot of members still need the foams so please let us know where they are still in stock.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Nike Santa Monica got the following

7 / 7.5 / 8 / 9.5 / 10 / 11 / 15

Taking phone orders starting sunday.

310-393-7384

Hope those who havent got theirs come up.
Good luck!
Good stuff right here!!! Just got my pair, they ship out on Tuesday she said.  Was thinking I might have to drop a bit more on these, or go on a scavenger hunt, but this man looked out!
Honestly posts like this make believe NT hasn't completely deteriorated to just being dudes bragging about Swoosh Accounts, and a lot of the other nonsense that goes on around here. 

Regarding the pink laces:

It's simple, this shoe has nothing on it that would even make a single person think, "Man, I should throw some pink laces on these!" The Lebrons at least have hints of pink thrown in, and thats for a reason. These just look ridiculous with pink laces, and its only a cry for attention really. People who buy these, buy them for the comfort, the appreciation of the sneaker, and because they like how the colorway looks on the sneaker. It's not to get the 
eek.gif
 reaction, or the "Where did you cop" reaction, because at the end of the day it just comes off as childish. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Nike Santa Monica got the following

7 / 7.5 / 8 / 9.5 / 10 / 11 / 15

Taking phone orders starting sunday.

310-393-7384

Hope those who havent got theirs come up.
Good luck!
Good stuff right here!!! Just got my pair, they ship out on Tuesday she said.  Was thinking I might have to drop a bit more on these, or go on a scavenger hunt, but this man looked out!
Honestly posts like this make believe NT hasn't completely deteriorated to just being dudes bragging about Swoosh Accounts, and a lot of the other nonsense that goes on around here. 

Regarding the pink laces:

It's simple, this shoe has nothing on it that would even make a single person think, "Man, I should throw some pink laces on these!" The Lebrons at least have hints of pink thrown in, and thats for a reason. These just look ridiculous with pink laces, and its only a cry for attention really. People who buy these, buy them for the comfort, the appreciation of the sneaker, and because they like how the colorway looks on the sneaker. It's not to get the 
eek.gif
 reaction, or the "Where did you cop" reaction, because at the end of the day it just comes off as childish. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom