Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Grabbed my pair today...
n6vpub.jpg

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I'm done with foams, i'll keep my royals, pearls and all blacks and that's it. Not my style anymore.
just keep da tawian made joints....

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I'm done with foams, i'll keep my royals, pearls and all blacks and that's it. Not my style anymore.
just keep da tawian made joints....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

PROS ARE BETTER THAN THE ONES.ONLY GOOD ONES ARE ARMIES,ROYALS,,09 EGGPLANTS,COPPERS AND ANTHRACITES
sounds like all of them to me
laugh.gif

pros will always be da step child of da ones...ALWAYS....there's alot more prestige with da cent sign...you just can't throw any color on em, they'll do that with

da pros
LMAOOO U RIGHT!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

PROS ARE BETTER THAN THE ONES.ONLY GOOD ONES ARE ARMIES,ROYALS,,09 EGGPLANTS,COPPERS AND ANTHRACITES
sounds like all of them to me
laugh.gif

pros will always be da step child of da ones...ALWAYS....there's alot more prestige with da cent sign...you just can't throw any color on em, they'll do that with

da pros
LMAOOO U RIGHT!!
roll.gif

Copped my pair today at shiekh's. $205 out the door. Not bad. And for me it's pro's > penny's.

Copped my pair today at shiekh's. $205 out the door. Not bad. And for me it's pro's > penny's.

No doubt. royals are 07's, pearls from hoh harlem, and anthracite ones/blackpros.

I need all griffey 1's.

No doubt. royals are 07's, pearls from hoh harlem, and anthracite ones/blackpros.

I need all griffey 1's.

anyone know anyplace with size 10 that does phone orders? there was one at DTLR in riverside GA but they dont ship out.

anyone know anyplace with size 10 that does phone orders? there was one at DTLR in riverside GA but they dont ship out.

went to all my spot in the bay and cant find my size for nothin...man this foam hype is no joke in the bay

anyone know where i can get a pair online for retail still?

Back
Top Bottom