Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Type of dude I laugh at at the malls.

goddammit....this always happens

i say, "meh" when i first see them

then when everyone starts posting their pics i want a pair
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

goddammit....this always happens

i say, "meh" when i first see them

then when everyone starts posting their pics i want a pair
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by sneakermane

That's my point. Camping out? Lining up?

Fighting & stabbing for some GR Foams?! And they not even Ones....they Pros?!

Have peoples in my area just lost their friggin' minds?!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

These things will be sitting on shelves again within the week.

I'ma make sure I walk EXTRA SLOW when I cop a pair on the humble......
pro are up there with the ones....in sum cases i find them even better...i like he swoosh exactly.
pshhh....never
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by sneakermane

That's my point. Camping out? Lining up?

Fighting & stabbing for some GR Foams?! And they not even Ones....they Pros?!

Have peoples in my area just lost their friggin' minds?!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

These things will be sitting on shelves again within the week.

I'ma make sure I walk EXTRA SLOW when I cop a pair on the humble......
pro are up there with the ones....in sum cases i find them even better...i like he swoosh exactly.
pshhh....never
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Can't believe these are practically sold out in SC. Dudes here usually sit on the foams. The only ones left in my town are an size 8
frown.gif

Can't believe these are practically sold out in SC. Dudes here usually sit on the foams. The only ones left in my town are an size 8
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Rod301

I Pray Flightposites Never Reach This Level Of Hype...
they were up there, problem is nike didn't milk da flightposite retros with retro + colorways..and foamposite took its thunder when it assumed its most prized colorway, da eggplants

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Rod301

I Pray Flightposites Never Reach This Level Of Hype...
they were up there, problem is nike didn't milk da flightposite retros with retro + colorways..and foamposite took its thunder when it assumed its most prized colorway, da eggplants

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It legit makes me sick to see pink laces on these things. How you gonna take the ruggedest most thorough pair of Nike's and doll em up with some damn pink laces smdh. Isht is blasphemous
30t6p3b.gif
Straight bastardizing a classic.
thats my EXACT problem with em....foamposites are hood kicks that are tanks..not exactly something i would see with "pink"

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It legit makes me sick to see pink laces on these things. How you gonna take the ruggedest most thorough pair of Nike's and doll em up with some damn pink laces smdh. Isht is blasphemous
30t6p3b.gif
Straight bastardizing a classic.
thats my EXACT problem with em....foamposites are hood kicks that are tanks..not exactly something i would see with "pink"

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

PROS ARE BETTER THAN THE ONES.ONLY GOOD ONES ARE ARMIES,ROYALS,,09 EGGPLANTS,COPPERS AND ANTHRACITES
sounds like all of them to me
laugh.gif

pros will always be da step child of da ones...ALWAYS....there's alot more prestige with da cent sign...you just can't throw any color on em, they'll do that with

da pros

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

PROS ARE BETTER THAN THE ONES.ONLY GOOD ONES ARE ARMIES,ROYALS,,09 EGGPLANTS,COPPERS AND ANTHRACITES
sounds like all of them to me
laugh.gif

pros will always be da step child of da ones...ALWAYS....there's alot more prestige with da cent sign...you just can't throw any color on em, they'll do that with

da pros

Back
Top Bottom