Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by henz0

alien.gif

If the South Beaches never came out, how many people do you think would've wanted to put pink laces in these foams?
EXACTLY!!! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

hugo where u get the pink laces.....and %$#@ the haters

It's not hating when someone is clearly swag jackin another shoe style.

Buy the shoe, not copy it on another shoe.

Like Henz0 said, If the South Beaches never came out, NOBODY will be puttin pink laces in FOAMS.

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

hugo where u get the pink laces.....and %$#@ the haters

It's not hating when someone is clearly swag jackin another shoe style.

Buy the shoe, not copy it on another shoe.

Like Henz0 said, If the South Beaches never came out, NOBODY will be puttin pink laces in FOAMS.

Dudes are goin extra hard for no reason...I too am one that would never put pink laces in em, but to have some of yall keep goin and goin and goin with the repetitive posts and super lame jokes, it gets extremely corny...we get it, the overwhelming majority on here isn't wit the pink lace swap, can we move on past that please?

Dudes are goin extra hard for no reason...I too am one that would never put pink laces in em, but to have some of yall keep goin and goin and goin with the repetitive posts and super lame jokes, it gets extremely corny...we get it, the overwhelming majority on here isn't wit the pink lace swap, can we move on past that please?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Word the @#$# UP.

Best post i seen in this thread since release

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Word the @#$# UP.

Best post i seen in this thread since release

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

laugh.gif
dude is extra feeling himself ......"it's good to be the king" with three different shades of blue

It's really wack when someone tries to joke, but the joke turns out to be on them.

That's the South Beach Lebron shirt genius. It's pretty obvious.

laugh.gif
dude is extra feeling himself ......"it's good to be the king" with three different shades of blue

It's really wack when someone tries to joke, but the joke turns out to be on them.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

Not sure what your referring to , I was referring to the shirt shoes and pant all being different didn't think that needed to be pointed out seeing as theres a picture,& not sure how that makes the lebron shirt genius, especially with foams
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

Not sure what your referring to , I was referring to the shirt shoes and pant all being different didn't think that needed to be pointed out seeing as theres a picture,& not sure how that makes the lebron shirt genius, especially with foams
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

160jordansdeep wrote:
with all the hype on the pink laces on the retro blue foams i think they might have sold even better if nike sold the shoe with a extra pair of Official foam laces in pink

It is confirmed that next year foamposites will be in gay-pride colorways to commemorate legalization of gay marriages in Earth's capitol of NYC

I.AM.NOT.LYING.
cues birthday cake vampedo talk loll
roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Don't ask - don't tell.....

ya know the sad thing is it just might happen 

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

160jordansdeep wrote:
with all the hype on the pink laces on the retro blue foams i think they might have sold even better if nike sold the shoe with a extra pair of Official foam laces in pink

It is confirmed that next year foamposites will be in gay-pride colorways to commemorate legalization of gay marriages in Earth's capitol of NYC

I.AM.NOT.LYING.
cues birthday cake vampedo talk loll
roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Don't ask - don't tell.....

ya know the sad thing is it just might happen 

Back
Top Bottom