Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

And btw when I was at the mall, there was at least 6 people with the laces..and around 5 people with the black laces asked where I got there round laces at lol, I'm in Pg county if that matters.

And btw when I was at the mall, there was at least 6 people with the laces..and around 5 people with the black laces asked where I got there round laces at lol, I'm in Pg county if that matters.

I don't care if you put pink laces on them, ribbons or a Rastafarians dreads, these Foams are hot.

I don't care if you put pink laces on them, ribbons or a Rastafarians dreads, these Foams are hot.

Originally Posted by Hugo

DC has changed smh...

DC has changed smh...

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by ninjahood

other than the resale value. how is it poor when retail value was still more than the lebrons?
laugh.gif
because your fronting tryin to re-create da same splash as da south beach lebrons that cost alot right now....

you're essentially putting a Bentley bodykit on a Chrysler 300
grin.gif

Why even entertain the nonsense any further. He knows the value of both shoes are in a whole different bracket.

He's old enough, or looks damn old enough to know what buffoonary looks like. Let him do him.

Btw, seen about 30-40 dudes rocking these this past weekend around the city....none with with the lace switch.

Glad the love of pink hasn't trickled down here. You can keep that further down 295.
frown.gif
aye dont play wit us like dat bruh, just like how dey dont !$#$ wit da pink laces in bmore......we not rockin for dat *@!% neither on my side of town.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

DC has changed smh...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by sneakermane

other than the resale value. how is it poor when retail value was still more than the lebrons?
laugh.gif
because your fronting tryin to re-create da same splash as da south beach lebrons that cost alot right now....

grin.gif

Why even entertain the nonsense any further. He knows the value of both shoes are in a whole different bracket.

He's old enough, or looks damn old enough to know what buffoonary looks like. Let him do him.

Btw, seen about 30-40 dudes rocking these this past weekend around the city....none with with the lace switch.

Glad the love of pink hasn't trickled down here. You can keep that further down 295.
frown.gif
aye dont play wit us like dat bruh, just like how dey dont !$#$ wit da pink laces in bmore......we not rockin for dat *@!% neither on my side of town.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

DC has changed smh...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

while sme of yall are arguing bout laces... sme are still looking to gt em shoes..... i prolly put sme neon laces for a change smh!!!! for 2 bills i should be able tp put on any color laces i want.... lmao! give the man a break.......

while sme of yall are arguing bout laces... sme are still looking to gt em shoes..... i prolly put sme neon laces for a change smh!!!! for 2 bills i should be able tp put on any color laces i want.... lmao! give the man a break.......

moz-screenshot-5.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Had to double up as with all Foams. [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Why people keep comparing these to the SB LeBrons? [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]They are 2 completely different colors and more importantly 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT shoes.[/color]

moz-screenshot-5.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Had to double up as with all Foams. [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Why people keep comparing these to the SB LeBrons? [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]They are 2 completely different colors and more importantly 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT shoes.[/color]

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

lol @ pink laces

#poor
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
accurate

Hey man, that's you and your shoes...but i am anti-pink laces on this issue...looks horrific ...specially if flat

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

lol @ pink laces

#poor
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
accurate

Hey man, that's you and your shoes...but i am anti-pink laces on this issue...looks horrific ...specially if flat

Back
Top Bottom