Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

moz-screenshot-5.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
Had to double up as with all Foams.

Why people keep comparing these to the SB LeBrons?
They are 2 completely different colors and more importantly 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT shoes.

Doubling up is a complete waste of money unless you play ball in them, Foams last so dayum long you probably won't ever get to wear the second pair.

moz-screenshot-5.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
Had to double up as with all Foams.

Why people keep comparing these to the SB LeBrons?
They are 2 completely different colors and more importantly 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT shoes.

Doubling up is a complete waste of money unless you play ball in them, Foams last so dayum long you probably won't ever get to wear the second pair.

Originally Posted by The7onius

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color][color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color][color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color][color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color]Doubling up is a complete waste of money unless you play ball in them, [color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Foams last so dayum long you probably won't ever get to wear the second pair.[/color]

Thats the whole idea.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a pair and have no intentions of putting pink laces in them. That being said, is it possible that cats who have SB's are "anti" pink lace because they don't want their kicks losing value, luster, etc.? These hitting the streets have definitely taken some of the "thirst" for the Lebrons down a tad. I could care less what the next man does and honestly, the pink looks dope with this colorway, it's just not for me.

I have a pair and have no intentions of putting pink laces in them. That being said, is it possible that cats who have SB's are "anti" pink lace because they don't want their kicks losing value, luster, etc.? These hitting the streets have definitely taken some of the "thirst" for the Lebrons down a tad. I could care less what the next man does and honestly, the pink looks dope with this colorway, it's just not for me.

Originally Posted by The7onius

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color][color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color][color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color][color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color]Doubling up is a complete waste of money unless you play ball in them, [color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Foams last so dayum long you probably won't ever get to wear the second pair.[/color]

Thats the whole idea.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes are seriously getting emotional at the color of laces another man chooses to put into HIS shoes? Seriously?

Dudes are seriously getting emotional at the color of laces another man chooses to put into HIS shoes? Seriously?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i havent opened my south beaches since i copped, but did  they come with pink laces. and im with you to each its own...rock them the best u could

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i havent opened my south beaches since i copped, but did  they come with pink laces. and im with you to each its own...rock them the best u could

anybody else order these from NDC during midnight release?

My order still says "Processing" so I'm getting concerned

Hoping the delay is just due to the Holiday and that these babies ship out tomorrow without getting cancelled!

anybody else order these from NDC during midnight release?

My order still says "Processing" so I'm getting concerned

Hoping the delay is just due to the Holiday and that these babies ship out tomorrow without getting cancelled!

I missed out on them.
ohwell.gif

How much is the resell value? Might have to buy some from resellers...
30t6p3b.gif

I missed out on them.
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

I missed out on them.
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Lets see, turn on your computter or your mobile deviceGo to niketalk.com and the buy/sell forum and select your size range orGo to eBay.com and type foamposite blue in the search box and viola.

Originally Posted by r0biiin

I missed out on them.
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Lets see, turn on your computter or your mobile deviceGo to niketalk.com and the buy/sell forum and select your size range orGo to eBay.com and type foamposite blue in the search box and viola.

moz-screenshot-5.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Had to double up as with all Foams. [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Why people keep comparing these to the SB LeBrons? [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]They are 2 completely different colors and more importantly 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT shoes.[/color]
Two different shoes yes, two different colors... this is arguable. Both shoes are retro/ black... bron's just have pink in them with a green sole where as the foams don't have pink with a blueish sole. I don't care what the next man does with his laces, I'd rather be more upset wit the fact every time you leave the house you see foams now
eyes.gif
You can't control who has what, but you can control whether you are one of the guys with them instead without. It is mostly people without SB brons that are mad. I could care less, I have them both
wink.gif
The south beach colorway is an influential color right now, as they are incorporating it into many shoes now. They are milking it for all it is worth. The Fly Wade's are even in on it
laugh.gif
Face it anything popular will get milked, look at camo shorts and snapbacks...

moz-screenshot-5.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Had to double up as with all Foams. [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)][/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Why people keep comparing these to the SB LeBrons? [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]They are 2 completely different colors and more importantly 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT shoes.[/color]
Two different shoes yes, two different colors... this is arguable. Both shoes are retro/ black... bron's just have pink in them with a green sole where as the foams don't have pink with a blueish sole. I don't care what the next man does with his laces, I'd rather be more upset wit the fact every time you leave the house you see foams now
eyes.gif
You can't control who has what, but you can control whether you are one of the guys with them instead without. It is mostly people without SB brons that are mad. I could care less, I have them both
wink.gif
The south beach colorway is an influential color right now, as they are incorporating it into many shoes now. They are milking it for all it is worth. The Fly Wade's are even in on it
laugh.gif
Face it anything popular will get milked, look at camo shorts and snapbacks...

thanks icopjordans for the link on the laces.....yeah im gunna rock pink laces in my foams as i hop out my BMW with the TI$A snapback, my AF camo shorts, my billionaire boys club shirt, louis vuitton belt and smile at all the haters
smokin.gif

harry-potter-come-at-me-bro.jpg

thanks icopjordans for the link on the laces.....yeah im gunna rock pink laces in my foams as i hop out my BMW with the TI$A snapback, my AF camo shorts, my billionaire boys club shirt, louis vuitton belt and smile at all the haters
smokin.gif

harry-potter-come-at-me-bro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom