Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

saw a lot of foam shenanigans on twitter this weekend

53scb8.jpg

2cn8txy.jpg

2vlmulw.jpg

29241377.jpg

wexos.jpg

mqxiz.jpg

y03nol.jpg

6aveut.jpg

Why y'all mad tho, you already knew these were going to be THEE summer shoe.

Even if some folks copped off the strength of the brons, compared to paying a $tack for SB's, I ain't even mad.

Im cool on foams cuz im not tryna look like every other dude on the street, round here foams are like AF1's or NBs.

Its about time something new jumped off in the sneaker world.

Why y'all mad tho, you already knew these were going to be THEE summer shoe.

Even if some folks copped off the strength of the brons, compared to paying a $tack for SB's, I ain't even mad.

Im cool on foams cuz im not tryna look like every other dude on the street, round here foams are like AF1's or NBs.

Its about time something new jumped off in the sneaker world.

NYC looked like the blue foam circus this weekend. these foams are fire, but I won't be wearing them any time in the next two years.

NYC looked like the blue foam circus this weekend. these foams are fire, but I won't be wearing them any time in the next two years.

....I used to collect foams and feel great about it, but man is nike killing foams....

Might be time to let these go soon.

....I used to collect foams and feel great about it, but man is nike killing foams....

Might be time to let these go soon.

Originally Posted by henz0

The orange laces in the Orlandos look
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.. I wouldnt do it though
True that...
laugh.gif
  I was looking at the Electric Greens and thinking red laces. Grinch foams? Thank me later! 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

The orange laces in the Orlandos look
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.. I wouldnt do it though
True that...
laugh.gif
  I was looking at the Electric Greens and thinking red laces. Grinch foams? Thank me later! 
eek.gif

that collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saw these EVERYWHERE in nyc over the weekend...surprised I didnt see some fool with lacelocks on his foams
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

will keep these DS for atleast 1 year

that collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saw these EVERYWHERE in nyc over the weekend...surprised I didnt see some fool with lacelocks on his foams
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

that collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Might have to be a lot longer than a year for me with the way nike is throwing out foams....

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

that collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Might have to be a lot longer than a year for me with the way nike is throwing out foams....

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I am so glad I am so much of a better sneaker-thug than most of you guys. Even a better sneaker-head too. Not sure about a Foam-head.
indifferent.gif
Spare us..

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I am so glad I am so much of a better sneaker-thug than most of you guys. Even a better sneaker-head too. Not sure about a Foam-head.
indifferent.gif
Spare us..

Back
Top Bottom