Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

What in the world yo... I have never witnessed a shoe create so much nonsense in such a short span of time.. kinda glad I passed on these now, people are just trying to do waaaay too much with them. I don't need to have the "it" shoe of the summer, I'm good with my other Foams.

What in the world yo... I have never witnessed a shoe create so much nonsense in such a short span of time.. kinda glad I passed on these now, people are just trying to do waaaay too much with them. I don't need to have the "it" shoe of the summer, I'm good with my other Foams.

Those orange laces don't look bad actually. Probably only to a New York dude though. I would do it to rock to the Garden, that's it, never seriously.

Those orange laces don't look bad actually. Probably only to a New York dude though. I would do it to rock to the Garden, that's it, never seriously.

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Originally Posted by henz0

The orange laces in the Orlandos look
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.. I wouldnt do it though
True that...
laugh.gif
  I was looking at the Electric Greens and thinking red laces. Grinch foams? Thank me later! 
eek.gif

I saw that too. Couldnt do the orange laces...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 but I never thought someone would actually try it.. And "Grinch foams"...SMH! Lets not get carried away... Leave Grinch with the Kobe Collection and just keep it simple with the foams...

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Originally Posted by henz0

The orange laces in the Orlandos look
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.. I wouldnt do it though
True that...
laugh.gif
  I was looking at the Electric Greens and thinking red laces. Grinch foams? Thank me later! 
eek.gif

I saw that too. Couldnt do the orange laces...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 but I never thought someone would actually try it.. And "Grinch foams"...SMH! Lets not get carried away... Leave Grinch with the Kobe Collection and just keep it simple with the foams...

Mad I slept on these, but glad I was able to get a pair at retail. Had to call like 80 stores just to find them, these really did sell out everywhere almost
laugh.gif

Mad I slept on these, but glad I was able to get a pair at retail. Had to call like 80 stores just to find them, these really did sell out everywhere almost
laugh.gif

I have the sb lebrons and i dont wear the pink laces ....most ppl dont . So i dont see why ppl mad ad the dudes that copped the foams tho. yea ill prolly look at you and laugh but if thats your style thats ur style. I mean come on now its like a 300c and a bentley ppl know the real anyway. leave them be

I have the sb lebrons and i dont wear the pink laces ....most ppl dont . So i dont see why ppl mad ad the dudes that copped the foams tho. yea ill prolly look at you and laugh but if thats your style thats ur style. I mean come on now its like a 300c and a bentley ppl know the real anyway. leave them be

all my spots wiped out anybody know where i can find these in bigger sizes then 11 cuz thats all that seems to be around i wanna state my size but mods might cry if i do...

all my spots wiped out anybody know where i can find these in bigger sizes then 11 cuz thats all that seems to be around i wanna state my size but mods might cry if i do...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

saw a lot of foam shenanigans on twitter this weekend

2cn8txy.jpg

y03nol.jpg
that picture above with that guy must be a joke....
sick.gif

also, I wonder what the Electric Green's would look like with neon green / volt laces?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

saw a lot of foam shenanigans on twitter this weekend

2cn8txy.jpg

y03nol.jpg
that picture above with that guy must be a joke....
sick.gif

also, I wonder what the Electric Green's would look like with neon green / volt laces?

lol i really really love this thread...

dude said the human south beach LMAOOOOOOOOOO

and think about it guys, if Nike reads these post and see tht people actually like changing the laces its gonna give them that idea to OD with the colorways on the foams..

ohhhh boy..

lol i really really love this thread...

dude said the human south beach LMAOOOOOOOOOO

and think about it guys, if Nike reads these post and see tht people actually like changing the laces its gonna give them that idea to OD with the colorways on the foams..

ohhhh boy..

Back
Top Bottom