Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

I am so glad I am so much of a better sneaker-thug than most of you guys. Even a better sneaker-head too. Not sure about a Foam-head.

I am so glad I am so much of a better sneaker-thug than most of you guys. Even a better sneaker-head too. Not sure about a Foam-head.

I never even liked the pink laces in the south beaches. 95% of the time lace swapping is ugly, but these pink laces in the foams plain foolish in my opinion. I think the flat pink laces in the foams are an epic fail. I guess I'm hatin, call it what u wish

"I'm jus sayn u can do...better, and ill start hatin only if u make me"

I never even liked the pink laces in the south beaches. 95% of the time lace swapping is ugly, but these pink laces in the foams plain foolish in my opinion. I think the flat pink laces in the foams are an epic fail. I guess I'm hatin, call it what u wish

"I'm jus sayn u can do...better, and ill start hatin only if u make me"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I love this thread!!!!!!!!!

To me the foams are clean so i got them would i rock pink laces in these na but if the next person wants to then thats them its no big deal

To me the foams are clean so i got them would i rock pink laces in these na but if the next person wants to then thats them its no big deal

CANT WAIT FOR MINE TO COME IN IM GONNA LET THESE SIT FOR A WHILE HOPEFULLY EVERYONE THAT WANTED THEM GOT THEM

CANT WAIT FOR MINE TO COME IN IM GONNA LET THESE SIT FOR A WHILE HOPEFULLY EVERYONE THAT WANTED THEM GOT THEM

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by quanb24

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is actually matching

Throw on some pink and he's the human South Beach.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone post the pic of dude swagged out in the Tiffany dunks and the matching shorts, etc...  These kicks are bringing out the worst in everybody's fashion sense.

EDIT: Grabbed this pic off Deftronic.com 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by quanb24

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is actually matching

Throw on some pink and he's the human South Beach.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone post the pic of dude swagged out in the Tiffany dunks and the matching shorts, etc...  These kicks are bringing out the worst in everybody's fashion sense.

EDIT: Grabbed this pic off Deftronic.com 

Back
Top Bottom