Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Damn, my Eastbay foams didn't come THAT bad but there were a couple noticeable indents. It's a shame.

Damn, my Eastbay foams didn't come THAT bad but there were a couple noticeable indents. It's a shame.

....i mean.....isn't the shoe 'box' meant to protect the shoes? Do you really need a box to protect the box?

....i mean.....isn't the shoe 'box' meant to protect the shoes? Do you really need a box to protect the box?

Originally Posted by rizzo

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Eastbay $189.99

I'll be sending these back to eastbay in the thinnest Finishline bag I can find. Whoever buys my restock is going to be box less and Eastbay wont even tell you that when you order them so good luck. Eastbay Rep you always help, just don't ask me to PM you all my information because I wont even spend a giftcard on your trash anymore. Someone over at Eastbay HQ has no idea what people need shoe boxes for apparently. I got a few shoes to send back to Eastbay, and you can guarantee they all end up like this or worse when Eastbay receives them, Jordans or not.

That don't make no damn sense

thats really uncalled for
eastbay has got to get off the **% and do something about shipping shoes in a box not a bag 

what a shame 

Originally Posted by rizzo

Eastbay $189.99

I'll be sending these back to eastbay in the thinnest Finishline bag I can find. Whoever buys my restock is going to be box less and Eastbay wont even tell you that when you order them so good luck. Eastbay Rep you always help, just don't ask me to PM you all my information because I wont even spend a giftcard on your trash anymore. Someone over at Eastbay HQ has no idea what people need shoe boxes for apparently. I got a few shoes to send back to Eastbay, and you can guarantee they all end up like this or worse when Eastbay receives them, Jordans or not.

That don't make no damn sense

thats really uncalled for
eastbay has got to get off the **% and do something about shipping shoes in a box not a bag 

what a shame 

regarding the boxes from eastbay.. i'm sure the box was in mint condition from wherever their facilities are. the fault lies in the postal services.. once the box leaves for shipping everything else is out of their control. i used to work for ups and let me say they could care less what happens for the most part because the job is so hectic they don't know what they are handling most of the time.. plus it came shipped in a bag so what can you really expect? do they offer double box shipping? that's what i'd look into..

regarding the boxes from eastbay.. i'm sure the box was in mint condition from wherever their facilities are. the fault lies in the postal services.. once the box leaves for shipping everything else is out of their control. i used to work for ups and let me say they could care less what happens for the most part because the job is so hectic they don't know what they are handling most of the time.. plus it came shipped in a bag so what can you really expect? do they offer double box shipping? that's what i'd look into..

Fault is Eastbays, they refuse to give their customers boxes, It ain't like they can't afford to do it.

Fault is Eastbays, they refuse to give their customers boxes, It ain't like they can't afford to do it.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Not really, most people who order shoes from Eastbay don't typically care about the shape of the box because they order in bulk for team sports.  Most people in general don't give a @**% about the box really. Container Store is the way to go. Only collectors I suppose really care about keeping the actual box. They offer the gift method for a little extra if people want to keep this worthless shoe box which needs to be done away.  $200+ shoes warrant respectable cases Nike.  Lebron gets a slide out for cheaper shoe?  These deserve a badass case for once.  Foamposite is unlike any other and should have a stand out box.  @$%@%!$ just do it Nike

Not really, most people who order shoes from Eastbay don't typically care about the shape of the box because they order in bulk for team sports.  Most people in general don't give a @**% about the box really. Container Store is the way to go. Only collectors I suppose really care about keeping the actual box. They offer the gift method for a little extra if people want to keep this worthless shoe box which needs to be done away.  $200+ shoes warrant respectable cases Nike.  Lebron gets a slide out for cheaper shoe?  These deserve a badass case for once.  Foamposite is unlike any other and should have a stand out box.  @$%@%!$ just do it Nike

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

this

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

this

Only collectors care about boxes?

I'm guessing you must have one smelly %$% room if you don't care about boxes, how do you store your shoes?

I always care about my boxes being in great shape for the simple fact that when stacking them that one doesn't pretty much give and collapse and you have a big mess on your hands, but then again you probably have 10-20 pairs to where you don't have to worry about that.

Having OG box is ALWAYS a good thing for collecting, reselling, storing, keeping your room/closet neat, etc.  

Also...LeBrons are a signature shoe, same reason that Kobe gets his own box too...what kind of box do the Foams deserve? A box with Penny or Pippens face on the top and a box made completely of Foamposite material?
eyes.gif

Only collectors care about boxes?

I'm guessing you must have one smelly %$% room if you don't care about boxes, how do you store your shoes?

I always care about my boxes being in great shape for the simple fact that when stacking them that one doesn't pretty much give and collapse and you have a big mess on your hands, but then again you probably have 10-20 pairs to where you don't have to worry about that.

Having OG box is ALWAYS a good thing for collecting, reselling, storing, keeping your room/closet neat, etc.  

Also...LeBrons are a signature shoe, same reason that Kobe gets his own box too...what kind of box do the Foams deserve? A box with Penny or Pippens face on the top and a box made completely of Foamposite material?
eyes.gif

Eastbay $189.99

What happen to the box?  it looks like if they were trying to steal them
frown.gif

Eastbay $189.99

What happen to the box?  it looks like if they were trying to steal them
frown.gif

Eastbay $189.99

Listen to yourself. I understand you’re upset about thecondition of the shoe box, but if these shoes are not damaged then your bestoption would be to keep them. You can put them in another Nike box like nothingand call it a day. You know they’re legit. You can possibly resell them formore if you flip sneakers. But one thing you won’t do is get another pair on aswap or some customer satisfaction BS. They are too hard to find right now fora decent price. You already know this. And you already know where to shop nexttime too. You said this wasn’t the first time this has happened? I would havebeen shopping somewhere else after the first screw up……live and learn homie. Ifeel your pain either way.

Eastbay $189.99

Listen to yourself. I understand you’re upset about thecondition of the shoe box, but if these shoes are not damaged then your bestoption would be to keep them. You can put them in another Nike box like nothingand call it a day. You know they’re legit. You can possibly resell them formore if you flip sneakers. But one thing you won’t do is get another pair on aswap or some customer satisfaction BS. They are too hard to find right now fora decent price. You already know this. And you already know where to shop nexttime too. You said this wasn’t the first time this has happened? I would havebeen shopping somewhere else after the first screw up……live and learn homie. Ifeel your pain either way.

Originally Posted by richkid23

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I can't believe all the lace swap comments. If someone wants to look foolish....

let em, it only says that much more about your personal style and taste.

There's not enough time in the day for me to worry bout what the next man is wearing!

Back
Top Bottom