Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by richkid23

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I can't believe all the lace swap comments. If someone wants to look foolish....

let em, it only says that much more about your personal style and taste.

There's not enough time in the day for me to worry bout what the next man is wearing!

Also, for all of the Chi-Town NTers' a local spot just got their shipment of these today, if you need the name and number just PM me. I grabbed mine today, and must say they look very good in person, I also think they may do shipping so anybody else who wants their info just let me know.

Also, for all of the Chi-Town NTers' a local spot just got their shipment of these today, if you need the name and number just PM me. I grabbed mine today, and must say they look very good in person, I also think they may do shipping so anybody else who wants their info just let me know.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by moneymike88

YOU CAN REALLY TELL THE DUDES WHO ARE SALTY THEY DIDN'T GET SOUTH BEACHES. 

IF YOU WANT SOUTH BEACHES SO BADLY, JUST SAVE UP AND COP A PAIR.

#POOR
Stop yelling.
SINCE YOU ASKED SO NICELY...

LIGHT ONE UP, PASS IT.

AND HOPE THAT B*%CH MAKES IT BACK S&*T.

LIGHT ONE UP, PASS IT.

WE AIN'T TRIPPIN. WE GOOD. FANTASTIC.

-CHIP
What?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

YOU CAN REALLY TELL THE DUDES WHO ARE SALTY THEY DIDN'T GET SOUTH BEACHES. 

IF YOU WANT SOUTH BEACHES SO BADLY, JUST SAVE UP AND COP A PAIR.

#POOR
Stop yelling.
SINCE YOU ASKED SO NICELY...

LIGHT ONE UP, PASS IT.

AND HOPE THAT B*%CH MAKES IT BACK S&*T.

LIGHT ONE UP, PASS IT.

WE AIN'T TRIPPIN. WE GOOD. FANTASTIC.

-CHIP
What?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Only collectors care about boxes?

I'm guessing you must have one smelly %$% room if you don't care about boxes, how do you store your shoes?

I always care about my boxes being in great shape for the simple fact that when stacking them that one doesn't pretty much give and collapse and you have a big mess on your hands, but then again you probably have 10-20 pairs to where you don't have to worry about that.

Having OG box is ALWAYS a good thing for collecting, reselling, storing, keeping your room/closet neat, etc.  

Also...LeBrons are a signature shoe, same reason that Kobe gets his own box too...what kind of box do the Foams deserve? A box with Penny or Pippens face on the top and a box made completely of Foamposite material?
eyes.gif
Container Store  my friend, they're the way to go.  Nice, hard shelled and stack-able. I put a picture on the outside so I know what's hiding inside.  I keep the OG boxes most the time because I like to hoard boxes for anything I usually buy
frown.gif

Nike could be creative and do something other than the Sportswear brown bag box.  Maybe something futuristic like the Space Jam box they started using for XI's.  A Penny box would be really nice for the Foam 1's, the 1 Cent logo is very iconic.  But the Pro's could have something as well, just anything really to set them apart from normal boxes because we all know this shoe is far from average. 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Only collectors care about boxes?

I'm guessing you must have one smelly %$% room if you don't care about boxes, how do you store your shoes?

I always care about my boxes being in great shape for the simple fact that when stacking them that one doesn't pretty much give and collapse and you have a big mess on your hands, but then again you probably have 10-20 pairs to where you don't have to worry about that.

Having OG box is ALWAYS a good thing for collecting, reselling, storing, keeping your room/closet neat, etc.  

Also...LeBrons are a signature shoe, same reason that Kobe gets his own box too...what kind of box do the Foams deserve? A box with Penny or Pippens face on the top and a box made completely of Foamposite material?
eyes.gif
Container Store  my friend, they're the way to go.  Nice, hard shelled and stack-able. I put a picture on the outside so I know what's hiding inside.  I keep the OG boxes most the time because I like to hoard boxes for anything I usually buy
frown.gif

Nike could be creative and do something other than the Sportswear brown bag box.  Maybe something futuristic like the Space Jam box they started using for XI's.  A Penny box would be really nice for the Foam 1's, the 1 Cent logo is very iconic.  But the Pro's could have something as well, just anything really to set them apart from normal boxes because we all know this shoe is far from average. 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

....i mean.....isn't the shoe 'box' meant to protect the shoes? Do you really need a box to protect the box?

It is there to protect the shoes before, during, and after shipping. The only way I can use the box to protect my shoes when im not wearing now is too leave it on the top of one of my stacks because it is way to worn out to support anything else on top of it. I'm not asking to double box everything, just bubble wrap the box or use a padded bag instead of a non padded bag. A shoe box to me is a storage box that I will use the life of the shoe.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

....i mean.....isn't the shoe 'box' meant to protect the shoes? Do you really need a box to protect the box?

It is there to protect the shoes before, during, and after shipping. The only way I can use the box to protect my shoes when im not wearing now is too leave it on the top of one of my stacks because it is way to worn out to support anything else on top of it. I'm not asking to double box everything, just bubble wrap the box or use a padded bag instead of a non padded bag. A shoe box to me is a storage box that I will use the life of the shoe.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Eastbay $189.99

I'll be sending these back to eastbay in the thinnest Finishline bag I can find. Whoever buys my restock is going to be box less and Eastbay wont even tell you that when you order them so good luck. Eastbay Rep you always help, just don't ask me to PM you all my information because I wont even spend a giftcard on your trash anymore. Someone over at Eastbay HQ has no idea what people need shoe boxes for apparently. I got a few shoes to send back to Eastbay, and you can guarantee they all end up like this or worse when Eastbay receives them, Jordans or not. 
My box is beat up to but not like yours.

Eastbay $189.99

I'll be sending these back to eastbay in the thinnest Finishline bag I can find. Whoever buys my restock is going to be box less and Eastbay wont even tell you that when you order them so good luck. Eastbay Rep you always help, just don't ask me to PM you all my information because I wont even spend a giftcard on your trash anymore. Someone over at Eastbay HQ has no idea what people need shoe boxes for apparently. I got a few shoes to send back to Eastbay, and you can guarantee they all end up like this or worse when Eastbay receives them, Jordans or not. 

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Eastbay $189.99

They just need to start double boxing their shoes. Period.

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Eastbay $189.99

They just need to start double boxing their shoes. Period.

Who cares about the box really ? just get a new box, if that's the case the more important thing is the kicks ..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who cares about the box really ? just get a new box, if that's the case the more important thing is the kicks ..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom