Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Eastbay $189.99

I'll be sending these back to eastbay in the thinnest Finishline bag I can find. Whoever buys my restock is going to be box less and Eastbay wont even tell you that when you order them so good luck. Eastbay Rep you always help, just don't ask me to PM you all my information because I wont even spend a giftcard on your trash anymore. Someone over at Eastbay HQ has no idea what people need shoe boxes for apparently. I got a few shoes to send back to Eastbay, and you can guarantee they all end up like this or worse when Eastbay receives them, Jordans or not.
i got u beat brother,consider yourself lucky,mine came in today as well.
397605724.jpg

i could care less about the box but if you came into a store wanting to buy the foams and they take this thing out wouldn't you at least get annoyed?my pair looks like a bomb went off inside it.great job eastbay.

Eastbay $189.99

I'll be sending these back to eastbay in the thinnest Finishline bag I can find. Whoever buys my restock is going to be box less and Eastbay wont even tell you that when you order them so good luck. Eastbay Rep you always help, just don't ask me to PM you all my information because I wont even spend a giftcard on your trash anymore. Someone over at Eastbay HQ has no idea what people need shoe boxes for apparently. I got a few shoes to send back to Eastbay, and you can guarantee they all end up like this or worse when Eastbay receives them, Jordans or not.
i got u beat brother,consider yourself lucky,mine came in today as well.
397605724.jpg

i could care less about the box but if you came into a store wanting to buy the foams and they take this thing out wouldn't you at least get annoyed?my pair looks like a bomb went off inside it.great job eastbay.

My Eastbay box was slightly worn as well. Not as bad as you guys', but I too was a bit disappointed when I saw that bag. My last two JB releases came double-boxed so I assumed that they'd moved over to that method for all big releases. Guess not...

My Eastbay box was slightly worn as well. Not as bad as you guys', but I too was a bit disappointed when I saw that bag. My last two JB releases came double-boxed so I assumed that they'd moved over to that method for all big releases. Guess not...

DAMN... that box is beat... thats a big reason I stopped buying from them unless it's a Jordan release... Might be picky and all but I like my box in one piece... it's time to step it up Eastbay... I understand the no tax and no shipping but it's time to address this issue...

DAMN... that box is beat... thats a big reason I stopped buying from them unless it's a Jordan release... Might be picky and all but I like my box in one piece... it's time to step it up Eastbay... I understand the no tax and no shipping but it's time to address this issue...

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

i know imma get bashed cuz this not the right forum or thread for this but is skiptomyshoes.com legit?
Yes they are legit. I purchase a pair of white/metallic purple 1's for almost retail early in 2010.

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

i know imma get bashed cuz this not the right forum or thread for this but is skiptomyshoes.com legit?
Yes they are legit. I purchase a pair of white/metallic purple 1's for almost retail early in 2010.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by rizzo

Eastbay $189.99

That don't make no damn sense

thats really uncalled for
eastbay has got to get off the **% and do something about shipping shoes in a box not a bag 

what a shame 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by rizzo

Eastbay $189.99

That don't make no damn sense

thats really uncalled for
eastbay has got to get off the **% and do something about shipping shoes in a box not a bag 

what a shame 

bjamintrotter wrote:
The7onius wrote:
Fault is Eastbays, they refuse to give their customers boxes, It ain't like they can't afford to do it.

Not really, most people who order shoes from Eastbay don't typically care about the shape of the box because they order in bulk for team sports.  Most people in general don't give a @**% about the box really. Container Store is the way to go. Only collectors I suppose really care about keeping the actual box. They offer the gift method for a little extra if people want to keep this worthless shoe box which needs to be done away.  $200+ shoes warrant respectable cases Nike.  Lebron gets a slide out for cheaper shoe?  These deserve a badass case for once.  Foamposite is unlike any other and should have a stand out box.  @$%@%!$ just do it Nike

It is eastbay's fault, really. Did Eastbay stated that the box is FRAGILE while being sent in a bag?  How do you know if people who order from Eastbay do not care about the condition of the box in general? Did you take a poll? Especially if you spend about 2 bills for some sneakers) it does not matter if you are a collector or not. But the person receiving their shoes in with a damaged box is completely uncalled for. I was disgusted at looking at that box.

bjamintrotter wrote:
The7onius wrote:
Fault is Eastbays, they refuse to give their customers boxes, It ain't like they can't afford to do it.

Not really, most people who order shoes from Eastbay don't typically care about the shape of the box because they order in bulk for team sports.  Most people in general don't give a @**% about the box really. Container Store is the way to go. Only collectors I suppose really care about keeping the actual box. They offer the gift method for a little extra if people want to keep this worthless shoe box which needs to be done away.  $200+ shoes warrant respectable cases Nike.  Lebron gets a slide out for cheaper shoe?  These deserve a badass case for once.  Foamposite is unlike any other and should have a stand out box.  @$%@%!$ just do it Nike

It is eastbay's fault, really. Did Eastbay stated that the box is FRAGILE while being sent in a bag?  How do you know if people who order from Eastbay do not care about the condition of the box in general? Did you take a poll? Especially if you spend about 2 bills for some sneakers) it does not matter if you are a collector or not. But the person receiving their shoes in with a damaged box is completely uncalled for. I was disgusted at looking at that box.

That is unacceptable, I don't care if the shoes were $20, its a horrible business practice and I've seen this multiple times on this board.

That is unacceptable, I don't care if the shoes were $20, its a horrible business practice and I've seen this multiple times on this board.

*%$+, I just got my shipment from eastbay tonight! man, the box is %$@+@%% beat up like crap, and the right shoe got a slight scratch from the miscarriage.

I thought someone said they gonna double box, so I didn't order something else to make sure they shipped in another box.

man, I don't want to start this again, but come on eastbay! you guys gotta be kidding me keep sending $200 shoes in a plastic bag! how much more it will cost you to double box?

just smh at the way you guys running a business like that. I'm really disappointed!

and now I start worrying the lebron 8 I just ordered, it already got shipped out today...I know I will probably see the white bag of death again
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

*%$+, I just got my shipment from eastbay tonight! man, the box is %$@+@%% beat up like crap, and the right shoe got a slight scratch from the miscarriage.

I thought someone said they gonna double box, so I didn't order something else to make sure they shipped in another box.

man, I don't want to start this again, but come on eastbay! you guys gotta be kidding me keep sending $200 shoes in a plastic bag! how much more it will cost you to double box?

just smh at the way you guys running a business like that. I'm really disappointed!

and now I start worrying the lebron 8 I just ordered, it already got shipped out today...I know I will probably see the white bag of death again
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

also guys lets not forget the new nike boxes cant handle being thrown around the way there made since nike is all about saving the trees

eastbay should double box all shoes there sell no matter what the brand

i could see if eastbay sold ever pair of shoes for less these retail then asking for a box is questionable since there selling less then retail

but there not

when small websites like sneaker st go out of there way and use a sturdy box to double box to ship there merchandise and you see eastbay/footlocker is saving money on boxes of all things

there bottom line is more important then how there customers get the product you can tell eastbay does care unless you pay extra for a box

especially a so called high end pair of shoes with a high end price

also guys lets not forget the new nike boxes cant handle being thrown around the way there made since nike is all about saving the trees

eastbay should double box all shoes there sell no matter what the brand

i could see if eastbay sold ever pair of shoes for less these retail then asking for a box is questionable since there selling less then retail

but there not

when small websites like sneaker st go out of there way and use a sturdy box to double box to ship there merchandise and you see eastbay/footlocker is saving money on boxes of all things

there bottom line is more important then how there customers get the product you can tell eastbay does care unless you pay extra for a box

especially a so called high end pair of shoes with a high end price

My goodness 
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm expecting my Eastbay shipment tomorrow. I've never had a problem with the boxes before.  But for the almost $20 i saved ordering from them I guess I'm gonna have to await my fate tomorrow..

My goodness 
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm expecting my Eastbay shipment tomorrow. I've never had a problem with the boxes before.  But for the almost $20 i saved ordering from them I guess I'm gonna have to await my fate tomorrow..

Back
Top Bottom