Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Does anyone get upset when people call their stuff fake just cause the people calling.it fake couldn't get what you're wearing? I live in a small town in eastern WA and no place in eastern wa got.these blue foams and I wore mine to a local mall and a F.A. employee told one of the other customers" he's wearing the blue foams, Noone over hear has those, they're probly fake" my wife told me after we left the store so before we left I told the guy to wait til I leave if he's gonna talk crap cause I've bought alot of stuff in that store and just cause they didn't get them doesn't mean mine are fake.

Does anyone get upset when people call their stuff fake just cause the people calling.it fake couldn't get what you're wearing? I live in a small town in eastern WA and no place in eastern wa got.these blue foams and I wore mine to a local mall and a F.A. employee told one of the other customers" he's wearing the blue foams, Noone over hear has those, they're probly fake" my wife told me after we left the store so before we left I told the guy to wait til I leave if he's gonna talk crap cause I've bought alot of stuff in that store and just cause they didn't get them doesn't mean mine are fake.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

Dyed my soles black. I LIKE THEM BETTER THIS WAY! I DON'T LIKE ICEY SOLES ON FOAMS. I will do this to my pines as well 

[url=http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/addictedtonike/2011-07-08_23-23-34_461-1.jpg]http://i1230.photobucket....07-08_23-23-34_461-1.jpg[/url]
[/quote]

These look better black, the coppers don't IMO[/quote]

I will try for a light black coat hopefully it turns into a smoke for my pines and my 07 royals.[/quote]

U buggin if u dye a pair of royal blue pennys....seriously, leave da Frankenstein issh to da pros.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

Dyed my soles black. I LIKE THEM BETTER THIS WAY! I DON'T LIKE ICEY SOLES ON FOAMS. I will do this to my pines as well 

[url=http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/addictedtonike/2011-07-08_23-23-34_461-1.jpg]http://i1230.photobucket....07-08_23-23-34_461-1.jpg[/url]
[/quote]

These look better black, the coppers don't IMO[/quote]

I will try for a light black coat hopefully it turns into a smoke for my pines and my 07 royals.[/quote]

U buggin if u dye a pair of royal blue pennys....seriously, leave da Frankenstein issh to da pros.

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Its obvious dude was just jealous and full of envy.Why would you let that bother you....haters only hate cause they have to_Otherwise they would view themselves beneath you.

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Its obvious dude was just jealous and full of envy.Why would you let that bother you....haters only hate cause they have to_Otherwise they would view themselves beneath you.

If your in Norcal and still looking for a pair. Saw some at the solano mall in Footaction, out in Fairfield.

If your in Norcal and still looking for a pair. Saw some at the solano mall in Footaction, out in Fairfield.

Wow, nice job with the black sole placement on the Coppers. 
tongue.gif

I want these but i want them on sale just like the cough drops. aren't these just a little over hyped? Pink laces on them is just not fitting.

I want these but i want them on sale just like the cough drops. aren't these just a little over hyped? Pink laces on them is just not fitting.

Originally Posted by shoesclues

You won't be finding these on sale anywhere

Originally Posted by shoesclues

You won't be finding these on sale anywhere

Back
Top Bottom