Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

Dyed my soles black. I LIKE THEM BETTER THIS WAY! I DON'T LIKE ICEY SOLES ON FOAMS. I will do this to my pines as well 
that is amazing. ive been trying to figure out how to dye soles black for the upcoming pines. 
i passed on these cuz of the terrible looking soles. woulda been an instant-cop if i saw this pic b4 they released.

Dyed my soles black. I LIKE THEM BETTER THIS WAY! I DON'T LIKE ICEY SOLES ON FOAMS. I will do this to my pines as well 
that is amazing. ive been trying to figure out how to dye soles black for the upcoming pines. 
i passed on these cuz of the terrible looking soles. woulda been an instant-cop if i saw this pic b4 they released.

Thanks for all the comments fellas! Much appreciated
pimp.gif
pm me if you guys need it done when you get your dark pines.
And to the dude hatin I've done roughly 20 pairs so that's a lot of shoes ruined huh?
Oh well negative and positive comments no matter what you do
Doesn't matter to me. Only thing that matters is I like em and my customers do too!

pimp.gif
And to the dude hatin I've done roughly 20 pairs so that's a lot of shoes ruined huh?
Doesn't matter to me. Only thing that matters is I like em and my customers do too!

pimp.gif

dont mean to  derail thread but
have you done the red sole on the black foams yet??
if so either post a pic of PM me.
Thanks bruh

pimp.gif

dont mean to  derail thread but
have you done the red sole on the black foams yet??
if so either post a pic of PM me.
Thanks bruh

Was in Lake George in Upstate NY yesterday..and I had my South Beach Lebrons on..

Saw a dude with these foams on..and he actually had the nerve to put pink laces on the shoe
laugh.gif
..I looked back and dude was checkin out my Lebrons..prolly hatin the fact that he couldn't cop the Lebron and had to settle for second best..

Dude had to b a Niketalker
laugh.gif

Was in Lake George in Upstate NY yesterday..and I had my South Beach Lebrons on..

Saw a dude with these foams on..and he actually had the nerve to put pink laces on the shoe
laugh.gif
..I looked back and dude was checkin out my Lebrons..prolly hatin the fact that he couldn't cop the Lebron and had to settle for second best..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
lmao
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
lmao
roll.gif

Damn bruh that store should be out of business for letting those foams, pennys, and more uptempos sit. That's unacceptable on the east coast.lol Let me get their # for I can help them out.

Damn bruh that store should be out of business for letting those foams, pennys, and more uptempos sit. That's unacceptable on the east coast.lol Let me get their # for I can help them out.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I see a whole lot of myself in this post
kudos 2 you Will
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I see a whole lot of myself in this post
kudos 2 you Will
laugh.gif

I like the Foams the way they are, but to each their own. I personally couldn't mutilate my kicks, there's no point of return.

I like the Foams the way they are, but to each their own. I personally couldn't mutilate my kicks, there's no point of return.

Back
Top Bottom