Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

a few hats i got to go with my pair
THAT MARLINS HAT IS TO MUCH

nah its just enough, I have it too wore it tonight 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

heard these were sitting in the Bay area. Any truth to that?

i don't think so, or maybe we got a re-up. But we never get re-ups on Foams. Maybe its the outer parts of the Bay, cuz these were gone asap

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

heard these were sitting in the Bay area. Any truth to that?

i don't think so, or maybe we got a re-up. But we never get re-ups on Foams. Maybe its the outer parts of the Bay, cuz these were gone asap

yea some people wear hats to compliment their outfits, and some cornballs who've been on here for close to 10 years make failed attempts at jokes and constantly brag about having a swoosh account, not saying any names but it is what it is at the end of the day.

yea some people wear hats to compliment their outfits, and some cornballs who've been on here for close to 10 years make failed attempts at jokes and constantly brag about having a swoosh account, not saying any names but it is what it is at the end of the day.

Copped this fitted from CC.

30cc276.jpg

Still lookin for a few more to throw in the rotation, likin that Grizz Ced, info?

Copped this fitted from CC.

30cc276.jpg

Still lookin for a few more to throw in the rotation, likin that Grizz Ced, info?

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

yea i noticed since ive been more active in this forum, there is this member who ALWAYS mentions swoosh, i dont recall the member name, but when you see it and the reply is something with swoosh on it,, you go, "ahhhhh theres the guy and he said it again"

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

yea i noticed since ive been more active in this forum, there is this member who ALWAYS mentions swoosh, i dont recall the member name, but when you see it and the reply is something with swoosh on it,, you go, "ahhhhh theres the guy and he said it again"

Dude should've just worn a black tee. Prices on these have been steadily declining, i've seen some for around 260-275

Dude should've just worn a black tee. Prices on these have been steadily declining, i've seen some for around 260-275

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

what??? I seen these for almost retail in a lot of places. Even a store or two still had these for retail.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

what??? I seen these for almost retail in a lot of places. Even a store or two still had these for retail.

Back
Top Bottom